Two questions...?

ipodluvr287

DIS Veteran
Do they still have the Fantasmic! desert parties? Its not listed on the website anymore... Also, is it true if you want to book one princess for your reception (I would want Cinderella), you have to book 3 as a trio? I was wondering because I think I read that somewhere and that would be quite expensive. If I were to book any other characters with Cinderella, I would want Prince Charming.

Yes! There's a lot of stuff available that's not mentioned on the site for some reason... Also, they don't really encourage people to have Fantasmic parties because it plays so infrequently and can be canceled much more frequently than IllumiNations.

I have never heard of a 3-princess rule, and I know in the past they've let people book just Cinderella and Prince Charming. Rules change all the time, though, so only a Disney planner can answer that one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter