Two questions - please help!

ahill004

DIS Veteran
My parents are going to Disney World with us this December. They are staying at the AKL while we are staying off-site (BOO!). Anyway, they want each of my girls (2 and 4 at time of travel) to have a chance to stay a night with them in their room. Will they be allowed to have them in their room either one at a time or both at the same time one night? I am really afraid about the fire code rule where they won't let 3 people in a room with a King (and I assume they booked a king).

Second question: We are arriving a day before we can check into our condo. So I need to book a room for one night and want to do it on-site. Money is not a problem since we are saving so much the rest of our trip. But we will really only have the afternoon we arrive to enjoy the resort. We plan to eat dinner at the Boardwalk that night and hit Animal Kingdom Park the following morning for a full day. Suggestions for where we can stay with our girls that first night?? I know the decorations will be up and hopefully we will have nice weather so we can all swim?? I really want this one night at a resort to be special for the girls!

Thanks in advance!!

If they booked a room with a king bed and no day bed (not sure if AKL even has that combination), they can only have two persons, plus one under the age of three in their room.

AKL (all deluxes) don't let you book king bed it is just a request.

I would probably go with AKL to be close to your parents and you'd be close to AK for the next day.

The resort doesn't have to know their grandkids are staying one night with them.... I don't think it is a big deal, let them enjoy the time

My parents are going to Disney World with us this December. They are staying at the AKL while we are staying off-site (BOO!). Anyway, they want each of my girls (2 and 4 at time of travel) to have a chance to stay a night with them in their room. Will they be allowed to have them in their room either one at a time or both at the same time one night? I am really afraid about the fire code rule where they won't let 3 people in a room with a King (and I assume they booked a king).

Second question: We are arriving a day before we can check into our condo. So I need to book a room for one night and want to do it on-site. Money is not a problem since we are saving so much the rest of our trip. But we will really only have the afternoon we arrive to enjoy the resort. We plan to eat dinner at the Boardwalk that night and hit Animal Kingdom Park the following morning for a full day. Suggestions for where we can stay with our girls that first night?? I know the decorations will be up and hopefully we will have nice weather so we can all swim?? I really want this one night at a resort to be special for the girls!

Thanks in advance!!

Hm... let's review...

1) Money no object
2) Having dinner at Boardwalk
3) Want to swim

To me, that adds up to Yacht Club, because then you can swim at Stormalong bay, and be within walking distance of Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter