Two POR questions: crowded? and where is the butterfly garden?

SuperLlama!

Earning My Ears
I saw that both the EPSN weekend and cheer/dance competition will be taking place while we are in WDW. Do you think that POR will be crowded? I know the cheer/dance groups typically stay in the values, but have also heard that they stay in some moderates as well. (I have nothing against the groups, I am just trying to prepare for crowd levels, bus stop waits, etc.)

Also, I read on someone else's post a brief mention of a butterfly garden at POR. Is this new? Where can it be found? We have stayed at POR twice before, but I never saw a butterfly garden -- I love butterflies, and would love to see it on this trip. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

I've stayed at POR many times and have seen tons of cheerleaders while there, so it will probably be crowded when you go. I too have never seen the butterfly garden, and I've stayed there 5 times. I think it's in the mansion section by Magnolia Terrace or Acadian house. I wonder if it's still there.

Don't know about crowd levels but we searched for the butterfly garden when we were there this past August. Even asked one of the housekeepers and she had no idea -- thought we were crazy!!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter