• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

two pictures on one mug?????

Debbie6221

<font color=hotpink>I do believe hangers are again
I would like two put TWO pictures on one mug...Where should I go? It seems like most only let you choose one pic.
Thanks

I would like two put TWO pictures on one mug...Where should I go? It seems like most only let you choose one pic.
Thanks
Can you try using "PAINT" and adding the 2 pictures together in one file???:confused3
Worth a try.

Shutterfly offers a program to be able to make a collage of photos that you can then have printed on a mug.

Can you try using "PAINT" and adding the 2 pictures together in one file???:confused3
Worth a try.

If you can't find a place and don't know how to do this, send me a PM with your images, I think I might be able to do it.

I think you're talking about the places that make them for you, but you can also consider making your own with the "create a mugs" from Starbucks (large size $10.95) or Target (small, $6.99). They're really cool because you can either print your own collage of photos or have your kids' artwork in them. That's what my boys gave their daddy last year for father's day.

Cafepress.com

You can design your own mugs, using the provided templates. They don't just print on one 'side'--the template for the printable image area extends all the way around the mug. I routinely design them so as to have images centered on both sides of the mug... or else one larger wrap-around image. If you have any sort of photo editing software on your computer, you should be able to create your own design (combining both of the photos you want on your mug) fairly easily.

Thanks everyone! I did put the two pix together as one image but after I did that and I go to upload it, it's not there anymore....weird...

Here are my pix....I guess I will go to Kodak and try again...
scan0002_edited.jpg

scan0001_edited.jpg

Apic.jpg

Impressive Photoshop skills.. oh and cute kids :) How did you get the images to "merge" like that? Might also want to crop part of the top out of the pic.

Impressive Photoshop skills.. oh and cute kids :) How did you get the images to "merge" like that? Might also want to crop part of the top out of the pic.

Not really...you just hit stitch on the photoshop and that's that...
I still can't get the new image to upload to any of the sights though...It's really strange.

Oh..thanks for the comment on the kids and I still can't figure out how to crop it!

Select the crop tool, drag the area around what you want to keep and then press enter

photoshop-tools.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter