Two Mickey Mails??

sw33t_angel

DIS Veteran
Hello All!

Not sure if this has happened to anyone? I got our Mickey Mail on schedule about a month ago for our upcoming trip this week. Yesterday I got home from work and saw we had a UPS Next Day Air envelope on our doorstep- I was puzzled as to what it might be-opened it and it was another Mickey Mail envelope with my trip details, coupons/vouchers, and more luggage tags.

I paid off the balance back in September- so I am just worried I may get charged twice for the same trip... any thoughts?

The only thing I can think of is that I called and added a request for a king bed- but would that prompt to send an entire new packet?

Thanks for any advice/help! :)

We made changes to our package and they sent us a whole new mailing for each of our rooms. We ended up getting 5 in all for our 2 rooms. I think that they send them with the new information each time you make a change. My question is are all 5 of the arcade vouchers for instance valid or is only the last 2 that I received. :confused3 That is the only voucher that we really use in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter