Two holidays in the same trip...

We also did it in 2012. We were at the last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP. We also did Osborne Lights on our last night. It was also the last week of Food & Wine. Needless to say we ticketed off a lot on our Disney bucket list items in that 10 day trip!

Does MVMCP always start a certain amount of days after Halloween. or does it depend on the day of the week Halloween falls on? I am considering trying to do this for 2015, but I couldn't stay more than a week most likely.

Does MVMCP always start a certain amount of days after Halloween. or does it depend on the day of the week Halloween falls on? I am considering trying to do this for 2015, but I couldn't stay more than a week most likely.

MVMCP always starts on the Friday, approximately a week after the final Halloween Party. Looking at the dates, I would say it's likely the first MVMCP will fall on 6th November 2015.

We are doing it this year for the first time. We are so excited. We have never attended either party nor the Food and Wine fest so we get to experience all of these events in 1 trip. pixiedust:

We are doing it this year for the first time. We are so excited. We have never attended either party nor the Food and Wine fest so we get to experience all of these events in 1 trip. pixiedust:

The F&W Festival is fun. It allows you to experience so much more with the food and atmosphere and it just feels more fall like.

I so cannot wait as this will be our first MNSSHP & MVMCP in the same trip and our kids don't even know yet. Lol:cool1:party::jumping1::::stitch::dumbo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter