Two Geeks and A 9/16 At-Home Disney-ish Wedding - We're married!

Yay that Matt is on the way now!

That's nice that you are starting to figure out a photographer, I hope that it all works out. Are you planning on doing any engagement shots?

People can be really evil and hateful and sometimes downright crazy. I'm glad you have her out of your inner circle.

Things are moving along. Soon you will be in your new place!

Traveling day!! :moped: :moped: :flower3:
Here's to a safe journey for Matt!

I'm all settled in the hotel for the weekend (it's not a bad place, but I've definitely stayed in nicer).

So far, they're doing well. They left the hotel they were in last night about an hour ago. They're roughly 9-10 hours away from me right now. Not sure if they're gonna drive the whole way today or stop a few hours away and finish tomorrow.

Yay that Matt is on the way now!

That's nice that you are starting to figure out a photographer, I hope that it all works out. Are you planning on doing any engagement shots?

People can be really evil and hateful and sometimes downright crazy. I'm glad you have her out of your inner circle.

Things are moving along. Soon you will be in your new place!

He is! :yay: I'm so excited to see him again tomorrow :teeth:

We're thinking about it, since both of the photographers we're interested in include an engagement shoot with their wedding packages.

Monday! We're looking forward to it :yay:

Is today the day?!?!

Not just yet! He'll be here tomorrow :) Unless they decide to drive through and get here tonight. But I'm not sure. :hyper:

As it is Sunday night here, I'll assume that you'll have seen them/him when I wake up. YAY!

Not long now. I was going to say you should see him by noon, but I just realized it's probably just about noon there now. So you'll see him before dinner!

Yeah, it's 11:50 right now. According to Google Maps, it should be about three and a half hours :) Depends on if they stop along the way and for how long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter