Two first timers take on free dining...was it a success? 13-27 Sept 2011- Complete...

Happy Anniversary, Tanz. I am so happy I met you here.

I can't tell you what my first post is because the "search" doesn't go back that far....I've had way too many posts. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It will DEFINITELY be a success!

Your plans look great, and you have lots of our favorite TS places on your agenda, including Kona, Boma, Sanaa, Les Chefs and Artist Point!

I can't wait to read your reviews!

You are missing one VERY important snack on your list -- Disney popcorn. There is no popcorn like it.

Mark loves the Mickey Bars and the pretzels; he wasn't keen on the school bread though.

Thanks Kathy - that sure is an IMPORTANT snack!! Can't believe I forgot! :rolleyes1

I love popcorn and will definitely be trying some whilst watching the parades take place.

I'm happy to hear Mark loves the Mickey Bars and pretzels. Looking forward to the Mickey bars - not too sure about the pretzels but I have to give them a chance. It wouldn't be fair otherwise! :lmao: I hope I like the school bread but have been hearing reviews of how it has changed and no longer tastes perfect.

Happy Anniversary, Tanz. I am so happy I met you here.

I can't tell you what my first post is because the "search" doesn't go back that far....I've had way too many posts. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks so much Kathy! I am very happy that I have met you here and hopefully will continue to build on our friendship over the coming year :hug:

Lol I didn't think of that when asking about first posts! :rotfl: Obviously it doesn't go far back but for some reason I just remember mine. Should have chosen a different question...oh well you live and learn!! :lmao:

Mmmm that does sound yummy - can't believe I have never heard of it! Thanks for sharing about it Shannon :thumbsup2 Think it'll be something Zaheer will enjoy more than me so will ask him to choose which he wants between this one and the sweet cream cheese pretzel. Are you going to try one on your trip? If so you must let us know what you think :goodvibes

It will DEFINITELY be a success!

Your plans look great, and you have lots of our favorite TS places on your agenda, including Kona, Boma, Sanaa, Les Chefs and Artist Point!

I can't wait to read your reviews!

Aaw :welcome: Jasmine and thank you for saying that - it means a lot to me. I have been the planner for this trip and as the time is getting near I am getting a bit nervous about our high levels of expectations! :laughing:

I'm looking forward to eating at all the above TS places and am glad to hear they are your favourites. I have been reading many reviews on here that have mentioned nothing but good things about them :goodvibes

You will love the Strawberry cupcake. I had one in May and it was divine!

Can't wait to start reading your reviews.

Jill in CO

Hi there :yay:

I've only just spotted this thread, your plans look wonderful

You are going to have a wonderful yummy time and I can't wait to read all about it popcorn::

Why would you do this to me? Post all those amazing treats? AAaaaaahhh now I want to go eat everything! :rotfl:

You will love the Strawberry cupcake. I had one in May and it was divine!

Can't wait to start reading your reviews.

Jill in CO

:welcome: Jill! I was trying to remember where I had seen that Strawberry cupcake as it looked amazing! :lovestruc I'm pretty sure it was on your reviews. It sure looked devine!

Thanks - can't wait to start writing them.

Hi there :yay:

I've only just spotted this thread, your plans look wonderful

You are going to have a wonderful yummy time and I can't wait to read all about it popcorn::

Hi Linda, :welcome: and thanks for joining!

I sure hope I have a wonderful time and can't wait to share all the yummy food pics with you! :goodvibes

Why would you do this to me? Post all those amazing treats? AAaaaaahhh now I want to go eat everything! :rotfl:

Lol I did give a warning!!!! :rotfl: I sure can't wait to eat all of these yummy treats! :thumbsup2

I just realized I didn't subscribe yet! No wonder I wasn't getting any updates....:lmao:

Now that we've fixed my temporary lack of sanity, I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are, and you're making me think I should do a Dining Review as well.....that means I get to do a dining review AND a TR and can draw out the Disney magic a little longer.....:goodvibes

Oh my goodness, you are killing me with the pictures of all the treats!

I have to get an ice cream cookie sandwich this time. I keep telling myself I'm going to, and I always forget!

You'll love the strawberry cupcake. Feels like only yesterday I was eating one....;)

I just realized I didn't subscribe yet! No wonder I wasn't getting any updates....:lmao:

Now that we've fixed my temporary lack of sanity, I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are, and you're making me think I should do a Dining Review as well.....that means I get to do a dining review AND a TR and can draw out the Disney magic a little longer.....:goodvibes

Lol, am glad you rectified that and are here now. Thanks for posting and following from here on out! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to share my thoughts on all of the yummy food that we eat during this trip popcorn:: Yep, good thinking it sure will draw out that Disney magic a little while longer and you have some great ADRs - can't wait to hear all about them :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, you are killing me with the pictures of all the treats!

I have to get an ice cream cookie sandwich this time. I keep telling myself I'm going to, and I always forget!

You'll love the strawberry cupcake. Feels like only yesterday I was eating one....;)

Haha lol I was killing myself when writing the update especially as I wasn't eating at the time!

You HAVE to get an ice cream cookie sandwich - have heard nothing but great things about this snack. Will let you know if it lived up to my expectations - am sure it will! ;)

I can't wait to try the strawberry cupcake...it wasn't that long ago, was it? You'll have to try and see if you can get one in October and treat Farrell to the yummy desserts on offer.

I've been lurking on your PTR so thought I would join in on this one-
If you enjoy being in the world half as much as the fun you've had waiting for your trip then I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Enjoy your first trip
Paula

I've been lurking on your PTR so thought I would join in on this one-
If you enjoy being in the world half as much as the fun you've had waiting for your trip then I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Enjoy your first trip
Paula

:welcome: Paula :goodvibes Thank you soo much for de-lurking and joining in for this one!

I have sure had some fun whilst waiting for our trip to arrive (as well as agonising over the wait!) and think no matter what happens we will love our time at Disney and have some stories to share on our return! :laughing:

Signing up!! ;)
Now you go ahead and have all those delicious food and live the dream for us.
Q

Signing up!! ;)
Now you go ahead and have all those delicious food and live the dream for us.
Q

Yay Q thanks for coming over! I'm so happy you are here and can't wait to have all that delicious food! :cloud9: Hopefully I will be able to live to tell the tale after stuffing ourselves silly for 2 weeks ;)

I'm here:goodvibes

I just noticed that your dates are the 13th through the 27th at Pop which is our exact same dates at Pop as well, how funny is that

Your ADR's sound great and hopefully you guys enjoy everywhere you try

Me too! I'll be at Pop from the 23-Oct 2. See ya'all around!

(Oh, and subbing, of course!)

Anxiously awaiting your reviews! I can't wait to hear how your trip went and to see if you were able to try all of the snacks that you wanted to taste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter