Two days without tickets. What to do?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by thisismyusername, Feb 17, 2013.

1. teentoddlermom

teentoddlermom DIS Veteran

I have an AP and got TIW. I will have 2 trips on it, and I think it is good. I also think that the dining plan is not worth it! The only advantage I see is that you pay in advance for all your meals, so you don't have a big credit card surprise when you get home. You could do this on your own and set aside your food budget $ on a debit card or cash to use exclusively when on vacation. I also think you eat better when you are not on the DDP, and it is just easier on the travel mind - less calculating how many entitlements you have left. We used the DDP 2x when it first came out and it was a good deal. Disney has smartened up and made it more profitable for them.
    Have a great trip!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. teentoddlermom

Was not able to use TIW at POR food court in August.
    POR is a great resort- we loved it! So pretty!

4. teentoddlermom

Would your TA be annoyed if you ditched the package completely? Buy your AP, check out AP room only rates and ticket prices separately and compare the two. Oh I forgot, are you far enough out that there would be no cancellation fee?