Two days!! Eeekk...

We will be there Sunday. I can't get any work done, and every story I tell my daughter has to do with meeting princesses and Mickey Mouse! :rotfl2:

YAY!!!

We havent even told our oldest yet.. Got my minnie mouse toes done and ready to go!

Where are you two staying? We will be at Port Orl French Quarter!

We are using 2 year's worth of our timeshare points to get a villa at the Bay Lake Towers. My husband's parents', sister, husband and their 3 kids will all be with us. I really think this is going to be a fun trip!

We'll be there on Saturday, staying at AoA in a LM room, yippee!! Our first trip as a family and I absolutely CANNOT WAIT!! :D :D :D Our countdown chain is almost gone!

YAY Everyone!!

Yay for 2 more sleeps!!

And PP, you are right.. This week has DRUG by..

For some reason, I am just exhausted today too. I need some energy.. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!

pixiedust:I have 44 days!!!:rotfl2: If I don't cancel due to family drama going on right now:sad:...

Have a wonderful time all you lucky ducks. If any of you could manage to grab some extra park maps from each of the parks and whichever resort you're staying at, I could send you a self addressed stamped mailer when you get back. I am working on a housewarming gift /project for my SIL, and they may be moving into thier house a month early which is before my trip!! I would be sooo aprreciative.pixiedust:

anyone that brings me back some, just please pm me with your address when you get back.

Again, have a WONDERFUL time and tell Mickey Hi from me.

bankgirl05 said:
pixiedust:I have 44 days!!!:rotfl2: If I don't cancel due to family drama going on right now:sad:...

Have a wonderful time all you lucky ducks. If any of you could manage to grab some extra park maps from each of the parks and whichever resort you're staying at, I could send you a self addressed stamped mailer when you get back. I am working on a housewarming gift /project for my SIL, and they may be moving into thier house a month early which is before my trip!! I would be sooo aprreciative.pixiedust:

anyone that brings me back some, just please pm me with your address when you get back.

Again, have a WONDERFUL time and tell Mickey Hi from me.

Have you ordered the free ones from Disney yet?

We'll be leaving tomorrow night and arriving at AoA Saturday. I am so excited! This is my 3 year old DD's first trip and she is obsessed with Ariel. We're staying in the LM room 1 night moving to a nemo suite. I am so excited it's hard to focus on anything other than Disney! I am about to bust to surprise DD with this trip!

Me too!!
We took our oldest when he was 2.5 and had such a good time. I cried on the last day.. HAHA!

I would love to stay at AOA but it was a little more than what I was wanting to spend. Let me know how you like it!

Have you ordered the free ones from Disney yet?

OH YES!!!!:thumbsup2 they are beautiful (I might frame them:rotfl:) but they are on much thicker paper than I need. I am ModgePodging(it's a word, I say so) "cut up maps" into/onto a collection of photo frames. Some are being used on the actual frame, some on the mattes, and matte collage for multi pics. I am then going to fill the frames with "stock" disney photos and let her pick and choose which photos to replace with her own Family Disney photos. I am doing these for my home also, but I can wait on mine, I'd really like to get started for hers so I can give them as a house warming gift.

Thanks again and to all you lucky vacationers out there:::pixiedust: have GREAT TIME!!!

We are leaving Sunday!! So excited! DD will be celebrating her 2nd birthday there and her first of (hopefully) many trips to "Mickey's house!" :)

We'll be there Saturday and our kids have no idea!! I still have a lot to do, trying to get packed without them noticing.

So excited for our stay at BWV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter