Two days before trip and my two year old has a fever :/

I feel for you I woke up this morning to a plugged ear, went to the doc yup Ear Infection,,,, and I will be on a plane at 7:45 am leaving on my trip. Im gonna be plugged on anitbiotics but Im GOING TO DISNEY!!!!

Just remember to be careful about sun exposure while on antibiotics. You're likely to burn more easily, so bring plenty of sunscreen!

Hope all you sickies are better before your trips. We had a few trips affected by illness- it's no fun.

Ugh and the worst part is tmobile is having an outage and so I can't even call the dr! Ugh and I have work at 230, I need to pack! What a day!

Just remember to be careful about sun exposure while on antibiotics. You're likely to burn more easily, so bring plenty of sunscreen!

Hope all you sickies are better before your trips. We had a few trips affected by illness- it's no fun.

Yes to this....make sure the doctor knows that a Disney trip is happening.

Also, I think the simplest cure is more cowbell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter