TWO DAYS AT CASTAWAY! 11/20/04 Magic! WOO-HOO!

WMILLER86

No tag for me. Troublemakers don't get tags!
I just found out that our cruise on 11/20/2004 Magic/Wetsern will not stop at Key West, but instead we will have a 2nd day at CC!
Due to the Key West Powerboat Championships being held near the docks, cruise ships cannot dock there that weekend.(Nov. 20-21)
While I would like to see Key West, I like the beach even more. :bounce:

Anyone else on this cruise with us? I have seen that Dorisdan and Cheryl N. WI are sailing with us.
what do you think about this change?

We did this in Febuary on the DVC cruise, you will love it! You can really take you r time and enjoy the island as you know you'll probably be back for a second day. Enjoy!

I hope this doesn't sound as stupid as I think it will, but why is Castaway Cay so much better than the other stops? It is always to highly talked about, but why?

Sorry I just don't get it.

OOOOHHHHH Tandyc, have you been to Castaway Cay yet? I've not, you're in for a wonderful surprise!:D

The snorkeling at Castaway Cay is great! The Disney characters are there too! Also, Serenity Bay. I haven't done all of Castaway Cay yet, and we've already done two DCL's.

There's plenty more for others to share w/you!

And BTW all of you lucky ones who get TWO days there, don't rub it in!:mad: I wish I could be on that cruise as well.

Oh well, I'm just THRILLED to be on DCL again in May.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Lucky Duck!!!! We are on the Nov. 6th Western so I guess its hello Margaritaville! Congrats on the change I would love that.

Dang! A day late and a dollar short! We are on the 11/27/04 saling! Lucky You!

I have not been to to CC either, but from what I have read from all of these boards, Castaway Cay is the best stop on the cruise. For us, with DD14 and DD9, the more time we have on a beach the better. We are not real big shoppers, and at Key West we would have been booking a Fury Catamaran Snorkel Tour. That would have been OK, but now we can snorkel CC and not have to buy another tour. My girls still love seeing the charactors, also. We are a "Disney Family" for years, so the more Disney, the better for us!
It will also save us from buying a meal out at a restaurant in KW, since the BBQ meal at CC is included in the cruise.
I have a great picture of CC on my desk top that I have to look at all day while I work. I think I am just torturing myself!

After a crummy first cruise on Carnival( MS Holiday), we are really looking forward to our 7 day Magic cruise as a 2nd voyage. I trust Disney for the little extras that you don't get elsewhere! :teeth:

I WAS DISAPPOINTED AT NOT SEEING KEY WEST AT FIRST, BUT WITH ALL OF THESE POSITIVE REMARKS ABOUT CASTAWAY CAY, I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!

We had the pleasure of 2 days at Castaway Cay when we did back to back 3 and 4 day cruises (the best part of cruising twice in a week). It's such a perfect beach day and DCL makes sure of that. There are many beautiful beaches at the various ports of call but it's so nice to not have to deal with all of the details of getting there, eating, locals, etc. At CC, get off of the ship and enjoy as nice a beach as you will find anywhere. 2 days is very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!