Two CSR questions

EpcotBill

DIS Veteran
Does CSR have the grab n go mkt like the Value Resorts and other Mod food courts?

Do the rooms have the privacy curtain like POR and CBR?

Thx

EpcotBill said:
Does CSR have the grab n go mkt like the Value Resorts and other Mod food courts?
CSR has "to go" tickets at the Pepper Market. When you use these tickets, the 10% is not included. Just let them know when you walk in that you want the "to go" tickets. CSR also has a pastry and bereage window AND La Tienda (The Store) that has sandwiches in to go containers, refillable mugs and other food items. Both of these are just outside the Pepper Market entrance. Panchito's also sells snacks and beverages.

EpcotBill said:
Do the rooms have the privacy curtain like POR and CBR?
yes, CSR has privacy curtains plus a hairdryer, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board.

You can see pictures of these places on my website below or some of the links I provide at the bottom of my page.

Yes, they recently installed room darkening privacy curtains to the sink area.
They also have the grab n go market. So, yes, to both. Just booked my fourth CSR stay for march 2006!

Thanks guys, I'm thinking about switching my Sep trip from ASMo to CSR.
Love your site Buzz2001.

Definetly stay at CSR if you can! It's a great resort!

We switched from POP to CSR for our August trip. I have been hearing wonderful things about CSR from real life people also, CAN'T WAIT :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter