Two Castles and a Polynesian Dream (A Wedding & a Disneymoon) Update*Mr & Mrs*

I'm a little late but I'm here :wave2: Everything so far sounds so dreamy and romantic! :cloud9: I'm so excited for you both:hug: Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

HI!! i have finally caught one of your PTR/TR that aren't near the end!

Can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know if you decide to stay at POFQ on the 14th, as that is our day off!! Maybe we could do a quick meet up that night at the pool, or at DTD for dinner??

Also, SO looking forward to dining with you guys at Teppen Edo! Hibachi is fun alone, with a big group of fun disney loving people... OMG can't wait!!!! my kids are also thrilled to meet new Disers, especially my DD Kayla! She adores all things Dis and meeting fellow Disney lovers!

In regards to your wedding, everything sounds amazing and dreamy! So excited for you! And woot on the Disney cruise, I can not wait to do one those some day!

Looking forward to hearing more on the wedding front! please make sure to post as much about it in here as possible!!

xoxox

Morning All

How are we doing today? Only 3 more days til the weekend :teeth:

Today is ADR day for us and I am very excited. Have just tried this morning (8am GMT) to make reservations online and it says I am over the 180 days mark which sucks. So from the looks of it I can't make reservations online for a few days :( Well will be calling Disney first thing this morning to make them, fingers crossed I can.

Here is a list of what restaurants we are hoping to get:-

Breakfast
Grand Floridian Cafe
Kona Cafe
Crystal Palace

Lunch
Via Napoli

Dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table
Le Cellier
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Artist Point
Hollywood Brown Derby
Citricos

We already have some reservations made by the wonderful OhioDisneyLover and they are:-

California Grill
Rose & Crown
Mama Melrose - Fantasmic Package
Ohana's Best Friend Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch

We are also going to book Garden View Tearoom for just us girls which should be fun :cutie:

Will let you know how I get on later :)

Idk if I missed it in earlier posts, but are you guys doing the DxDP? I'm assuming so with all the signature dining you have chosen! We seem to have very similar dining tastes! Sophia just informed me that we will be dining at Cali grill together on the same night! Although, at different tables! But our ADR's are only 5 mins apart!!! It will be fun watching wishes together!

I LOVE CRT! and Kona breakfast is my favorite! great choices!

Hi Stefy!

This sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip report. I'm SO jealous of your wedding plans...getting married at a castle in Italy, how romantic! Disney cruises are such fun, I bet you'll have a great time. And then the POLY!! :cloud9::cloud9: Sounds absolutely like a dream trip!

Your ADRs are making me miss Disney food...love Crystal Palace for breakfast, and CRT is so much fun!

Can't wait to hear more!

Hi Stefy, I read your last trip report after you had already finished and loved it. I'm excited to be joining in on this one early. My fiance and I are getting married in September and coming to Disney World too! Your wedding sounds amazing :love:. I wish my fiance loved Disney as much as yours. Maybe I can convert him during our honeymoon :thumbsup2

ALL caught up! Yeah - it's good catching you on page 2! :rotfl2:

Love the intro, love the wedding venue (can you imagine, we have been there way back, but I still remember it! :thumbsup2), love your vacation plans, even though I have a feeling, I knew them for quite some time! ;)

As for ADRs - if your ADR day is TODAY, your window only opens after 6am US time!!!!!!!!!! they are currently 5 hours back for me (should be 4 for you! ;)) as they have already gone to daylight savings time. I tried a little after 6am for mine and it went like a breeze. I LOVE online ressies as you have an actual confirmation in hand! Try again later, I am sure it will work! :thumbsup2

Now going back to update my tripreports! :rotfl2:

Its great when you only have a couple of pages to catch up on :teeth:

ADR's were done around 10am yesterday and it was a success. Will post separately what I got :)

Morning Stefy, good luck with getting all your ADRs! Am sure you will get them without any problems :thumbsup2

Love your choices and the Girls get together at the Garden Tea Viewroom does sound like fun! ::MinnieMo

Thanks you :) Update on ADR's to follow.

I am very much looking forward to Garden View as I have always wanted to do it. My mum and me have a sort of tradition where we have Afternoon Tea over here at places like The Ritz and Harrods. I am taking her for Mothers Day to Claridges beginning of next month. Will take pics for you guys :)

Your ADR list sounds great - I'll keep my fingers crossed! :thumbsup2

Via Napoli:thumbsup2

All the rest sound like they will be great too, of course CRT:lovestruc

Hope your day at work is going well. Just getting started here:headache:

Thanks :) Fingers crossed we get the same table for CRT would be most awesome :teeth:

Love the variety of your ADR list. And :woohoo::woohoo: for you and Sophia having a girl afternoon. Can't wait to hear if you got them all.

I'm a little late but I'm here :wave2: Everything so far sounds so dreamy and romantic! :cloud9: I'm so excited for you both:hug: Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

Yay you made it over :) Thank you for the lovely comments, can't wait to share with you all :)

HI!! i have finally caught one of your PTR/TR that aren't near the end!

Can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know if you decide to stay at POFQ on the 14th, as that is our day off!! Maybe we could do a quick meet up that night at the pool, or at DTD for dinner??

Also, SO looking forward to dining with you guys at Teppen Edo! Hibachi is fun alone, with a big group of fun disney loving people... OMG can't wait!!!! my kids are also thrilled to meet new Disers, especially my DD Kayla! She adores all things Dis and meeting fellow Disney lovers!

In regards to your wedding, everything sounds amazing and dreamy! So excited for you! And woot on the Disney cruise, I can not wait to do one those some day!

Looking forward to hearing more on the wedding front! please make sure to post as much about it in here as possible!!

xoxox

Hey thanks for stopping by :) We can't wait for this trip I tell you and are looking forward to meeting you and the kiddies :)

We're still in two minds what we are going to do for the 14th, but I imagine that whatever we do we will most probably crash as soon as we land. Its normally what we tend to do on arrival day as the flight is a long one from the UK.

Teppan should be loads fun, its the perfect restaurant for a big group. We should take up the whole table too :teeth:

Thank you for the lovely comments, stay tuned for more wedding details :)

Idk if I missed it in earlier posts, but are you guys doing the DxDP? I'm assuming so with all the signature dining you have chosen! We seem to have very similar dining tastes! Sophia just informed me that we will be dining at Cali grill together on the same night! Although, at different tables! But our ADR's are only 5 mins apart!!! It will be fun watching wishes together!

I LOVE CRT! and Kona breakfast is my favorite! great choices!

Yes we are DxDP, we did it last year and even though it was way too much food was still great value for money. We weren't going to do it again this year, but we wanted more Signatures so we upgraded again.

Coolbeans about being at CG the same night as us. We are so excited for this meal as we had to twist, pull and push Joe and Sophia into trying it again. This is the day we actually meet them for the first time in person and not only is that cause for a special meal, but we are also treating them that night for their Anniversary :goodvibes

See you on the observation deck :)

Hi Stefy!

This sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip report. I'm SO jealous of your wedding plans...getting married at a castle in Italy, how romantic! Disney cruises are such fun, I bet you'll have a great time. And then the POLY!! :cloud9::cloud9: Sounds absolutely like a dream trip!

Your ADRs are making me miss Disney food...love Crystal Palace for breakfast, and CRT is so much fun!

Can't wait to hear more!

Hi and :welcome: Thanks so much for joining us :)

We miss Disney food all the time, I am constantly wanting cinnamon buns and when I see something similar here I'm like "Meh, thats no Main St Bakery cinnamon bun" :laughing:

We are so excited about going back to Italy, its so magical in Lake Garda and the weather is perfect, the lake the bluest of blues and the people are just so friendly :)

Hi Stefy, I read your last trip report after you had already finished and loved it. I'm excited to be joining in on this one early. My fiance and I are getting married in September and coming to Disney World too! Your wedding sounds amazing :love:. I wish my fiance loved Disney as much as yours. Maybe I can convert him during our honeymoon :thumbsup2

Hi and :welcome: Glad you could join us and thank you for the lovely comments :)

Congrats on getting married in September, where and when is it? Awesomesauce that you are doing Disney for your honeymoon, will be a celebration to remember :)

Hey thanks for stopping by :) We can't wait for this trip I tell you and are looking forward to meeting you and the kiddies :)
:goodvibes
We're still in two minds what we are going to do for the 14th, but I imagine that whatever we do we will most probably crash as soon as we land. Its normally what we tend to do on arrival day as the flight is a long one from the UK.
I don't blame you! I couldn't imagine taking a flight like that..thinking about it is giving me anxiety (in case you don't know, I do not fly..ever.)
Teppan should be loads fun, its the perfect restaurant for a big group. We should take up the whole table too :teeth:
I know!!! Can not wait! Bob is most excited about this TS!

Thank you for the lovely comments, stay tuned for more wedding details :)

Can't wait! Would love to see dress and shoe pics!!

Yes we are DxDP, we did it last year and even though it was way too much food was still great value for money. We weren't going to do it again this year, but we wanted more Signatures so we upgraded again.
I love the DxDP. Agreed, too much food, but makes more sense value wise for us!
Coolbeans about being at CG the same night as us. We are so excited for this meal as we had to twist, pull and push Joe and Sophia into trying it again. This is the day we actually meet them for the first time in person and not only is that cause for a special meal, but we are also treating them that night for their Anniversary :goodvibes

See you on the observation deck :)
Yes, Soph has often told me they are not huge fans of CG, but i think they will be pleasantly surprised! Lord knows, I am the pickiest eater, and fully intend on having places make food to my liking! (don't mean that snotty, just mean, if it's gonna give me a migraine, they need to switch some stuff up!)

We are getting married on September 23rd. We will be getting married in Pennsylvania at a place called the Hayloft. The ceremony will be outdoors in their gazebo that is on a small pond, and the reception will be in a barn on the property. After that we will be coming to Disney September 24 through October 2nd. After reading your previous report, I'm excited to experience MNSSHP. Plus the Food and Wine festival sounds amazing and delicious.

Nice choices for ADRs- you have quite a few on there I'd like to try. How did you make out getting them?

Yes, Soph has often told me they are not huge fans of CG, but i think they will be pleasantly surprised! Lord knows, I am the pickiest eater, and fully intend on having places make food to my liking! (don't mean that snotty, just mean, if it's gonna give me a migraine, they need to switch some stuff up!)

I get that, but luckily Disney is very accommodating and will do their utmost best to make your experience a happy one :)

We are getting married on September 23rd. We will be getting married in Pennsylvania at a place called the Hayloft. The ceremony will be outdoors in their gazebo that is on a small pond, and the reception will be in a barn on the property. After that we will be coming to Disney September 24 through October 2nd. After reading your previous report, I'm excited to experience MNSSHP. Plus the Food and Wine festival sounds amazing and delicious.

Sounds wonderful and awesome that you hit up Disney the day after :teeth: Hey maybe we'll see you around :goodvibes

Nice choices for ADRs- you have quite a few on there I'd like to try. How did you make out getting them?

Morning All :wave2:

How are we all doing today?

Sorry for the lack of update, I was supposed to do it last night but we ended up leaving work a little early and celebrating Spring by going to the pub for a drink, which then turned into another and another another :laughing: Suffice to say it was too late to do an update by the time we got home :teeth:

So, without further ado I present our ADR's for this year:-

Cinderella's Royal Table @ 8:30pm on Monday September 19th

Via Napoli @ 12:45pm on Tuesday September 20th

Yachtsman's Steakhouse @ 8:10pm on Tuesday September 20th

Kona Cafe @ 9am on Friday September 23rd

Artist Point @ 5:30pm on Friday September 23rd

Grand Floridian Cafe @ 9am on Sunday September 25th

Le Cellier @ 7pm on Sunday September 25th

Hollywood Brown Derby @ 6:50pm on Monday September 26th

Crystal Palace @ 8:05am on Tuesday September 27th

Citricos @ 6:30pm on Tuesday September 27th

I could only make ADR's up to 27th as that is 10 days ahead. Have to wait til beginning of April to make our last ADR, that being breakfast on departure day. So annoying I have to wait til then, but what can you do.

We are very lucky to get everything we wanted and at the times we wanted, with the exception of VN, YMS, AP, HBD and CP but they are all a few mins apart so in theory we got everything we wanted :teeth:

Now that those are out the way I can make up my Itinerary like I made last year. Was very handy and cute (had a pic of Lilo & Stitch on it). Also need to do a Tip/Tax sheet like last year too, that was even more handy as we looked at it every morning and knew exactly what cash we needed for the restaurants that day and didn't have to worry about dipping into our spending money to pay for it.

Well that's it for now, stay tuned for more updates :goodvibes

Yay!!! So happy that you got all of your ADRs! (well... except for the very last one!) :sad2: But I'm sure that'll work out too! :goodvibes Here in upstate New York, we were greeted by spring with nearly a foot of snow yesterday and a bit more this morning... :confused3 I'm SO ready for real spring! :rotfl:

Morning All :wave2:

How are we all doing today?

Sorry for the lack of update, I was supposed to do it last night but we ended up leaving work a little early and celebrating Spring by going to the pub for a drink, which then turned into another and another another :laughing: Suffice to say it was too late to do an update by the time we got home :teeth:

So, without further ado I present our ADR's for this year:-

Cinderella's Royal Table @ 8:30pm on Monday September 19th

Via Napoli @ 12:45pm on Tuesday September 20th

Yachtsman's Steakhouse @ 8:10pm on Tuesday September 20th

Kona Cafe @ 9am on Friday September 23rd

Artist Point @ 5:30pm on Friday September 23rd

Grand Floridian Cafe @ 9am on Sunday September 25th

Le Cellier @ 7pm on Sunday September 25th

Hollywood Brown Derby @ 6:50pm on Monday September 26th

Crystal Palace @ 8:05am on Tuesday September 27th

Citricos @ 6:30pm on Tuesday September 27th

I could only make ADR's up to 27th as that is 10 days ahead. Have to wait til beginning of April to make our last ADR, that being breakfast on departure day. So annoying I have to wait til then, but what can you do.

We are very lucky to get everything we wanted and at the times we wanted, with the exception of VN, YMS, AP, HBD and CP but they are all a few mins apart so in theory we got everything we wanted :teeth:

Now that those are out the way I can make up my Itinerary like I made last year. Was very handy and cute (had a pic of Lilo & Stitch on it). Also need to do a Tip/Tax sheet like last year too, that was even more handy as we looked at it every morning and knew exactly what cash we needed for the restaurants that day and didn't have to worry about dipping into our spending money to pay for it.

Well that's it for now, stay tuned for more updates :goodvibes

:woohoo: Great news that you got all your ADRs!!! Oh, and BTW, if you want to, you can make that last ADR today - no need to wait. Log in with your reservation number and it will open up the next 10 days from today on!

Are you paying cash for your tips? We always use our KTTW. It is so expensive to exchange money from Euros to Dollars, so I only do the least amount I need and then go CC most of the way! Much cheaper rate! ;)

:woohoo: Great news that you got all your ADRs!!! Oh, and BTW, if you want to, you can make that last ADR today - no need to wait. Log in with your reservation number and it will open up the next 10 days from today on!

Are you paying cash for your tips? We always use our KTTW. It is so expensive to exchange money from Euros to Dollars, so I only do the least amount I need and then go CC most of the way! Much cheaper rate! ;)

Yeah it was pretty awesome that we got Le Cellier so easily, before it went signature I thought it would be really hard to get and even if we got it, we would have to take any time we could rather than actually pick a time we wanted. It must be pretty quiet at dinner now that it's 2TS credits each.

We always pay cash. We look at the restaurant menus, pick what we might like to eat and then work out the tip for each one. That way we know what we need each day and can leave the rest in the safe. It worked like a charm last year and we even had some left over as well since we missed a meal or two :goodvibes

Stef and Dave, so glad you got all your ADR's and within the time frame you selected. I don't see why you couldn't make that last one...it's not like you are skipping out on them or anything.

If spring EVER gets here, I may just go out for a drink to celebrate too (it might be June by the time it gets here).

Nice ADRs! :thumbsup2 You should be able to make that last ADR now without waiting, it now falls within that 10 day window.

I see a few opportunities between our two schedules. :yay:

:goodvibesCongrats on getting your ADR's, so happy your got CRT. That is my absoulte favorite place for a speciaal occasion and you can not get much more special than your honeymoon.
Brown Derby also great, Grapefruit Cake yum.

Happy Spring to you both, it is a beautiful day here in Atlanta hope your weather is great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter