Two-Buck Chuck

Ya'll might want to do a bit of research before you actually believe everything in that article. Actually, it's not even a news article, but whatever....

Ya'll might want to do a bit of research before you actually believe everything in that article. Actually, it's not even a news article, but whatever....

The article is pretty bias. I found the comments more constructive than the original writer. But it's 2014 and it's the internet. People are entitled to write and believe whatever they want.

How is this related to DLR?

I tried to read the article, but it has been removed.

"Editor's Note
This blog post contained un-sourced claims about Two Buck Chuck and its proprietor, Bronco Wines. It has been removed from the site in accordance with our blogger terms."

Its a decent tasting wine. I liked it. I tried it back when it was on that AM show (Good morning america or whatever) probably about 7 or 8 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter