Two Adults Split Plate Annette's Not on Meal Plan?

sightcrr

Earning My Ears
The burgers & fries at Annette's portions look huge so can two adults split a plate? We are not on meal plans.
Thanks (Merci)
sightcrr

The burgers & fries at Annette's portions look huge so can two adults split a plate? We are not on meal plans. Thanks (Merci) sightcrr

I don't think they would allow it (although I could be wrong!). We ate at Annette's in December and whilst there were a lot of fries, the burgers were 'normal' size and the prices were not unreasonable.
I can recall posters not being allowed to have a child's meal at DLP restaurants if they were not so hungry, so don't think they would let you share. But like I said, someone else may know differently.

Isn't Annette's counter service? If so you can order what you like.

No it's a real restaurant unless you order take away ;)

I doubt highly that they would let you split a plate. It's something that is not done here in France.

If it was an adult and a small child I could see them not minding but 2 adults :sad2:

There is a lot of frites but they are like those in McDo so not very tasty and go cold fast and the burger is a normal size.

No it's a real restaurant unless you order take away ;)

I doubt highly that they would let you split a plate. It's something that is not done here in France.

If it was an adult and a small child I could see them not minding but 2 adults :sad2:

There is a lot of frites but they are like those in McDo so not very tasty and go cold fast and the burger is a normal size.

What if one of you isn't eating and you only order one meal is this allowed? If do they can't stop you from cutting the burger in half and having a few chips of your friends plate.

I would liel to add though although the photos make the meals look big they actually aren't as big as they look .

Thanks to all who had ideas and tips. We don't mind McDonalds so now we are thinking about McD for dinner (Big Mac, large fries, drink) 6.30 euro vs Annette's 15 euro or more and walking off dinner to Annette's for desert.
Merci, Sightcrr

Thanks to all who had ideas and tips. We don't mind McDonalds so now we are thinking about McD for dinner (Big Mac, large fries, drink) 6.30 euro vs Annette's 15 euro or more and walking off dinner to Annette's for desert.
Merci, Sightcrr

If you do go to McDo you will find different burgers to what you get back home, I know several people who like trying them abroad for this reason.

Honestly I'm not a fan of Annette's and I find that even the quality is better at McDo for as you say a much lower price :)

What if one of you isn't eating and you only order one meal is this allowed? If do they can't stop you from cutting the burger in half and having a few chips of your friends plate.

I think that Annette's like a lot of restaurants in DLP and in France would require both adults to order something even if one orders a starter and dessert and the other person a main.

Do table service restaurants where you live allow 2 adults to share one plate only as here it's really a no no ?

I think that Annette's like a lot of restaurants in DLP and in France would require both adults to order something even if one orders a starter and dessert and the other person a main. Do table service restaurants where you live allow 2 adults to share one plate only as here it's really a no no ?

We do that here quite often but it all depends on the type of restaurant. Have done it several times at jamie Oliver's Italian, and a few other places with no questions asked.

We do that here quite often but it all depends on the type of restaurant. Have done it several times at jamie Oliver's Italian, and a few other places with no questions asked.

Do you also get starters and desserts though ? Bit OT but I'd love to try the JO restaurants as I hear lots of good things about them :)

Two plates for one meal is common in US especially at Disney World. Asked when ordering sometimes server will bring one empty plate and burger split at table and sometime comes split on two plates. Tip which is not included with meal is generally given for two complete dinners. Thanks for the info about France which is why I asked.
Merci
Sightcrr

Two plates for one meal is common in US especially at Disney World. Asked when ordering sometimes server will bring one empty plate and burger split at table and sometime comes split on two plates. Tip which is not included with meal is generally given for two complete dinners. Thanks for the info about France which is why I asked.
Merci
Sightcrr

It's interesting to see how others countries do things. I know that servings are much bigger with you than with us so it makes sense that they allow it as otherwise they would maybe have a lot of waste.

Another info about France is that you don't tip, service charge is already built it to the price of your meal.

If it was really good you can leave a little loose change or round up to the next 5€ etc but there is none of the 18-20% that you have. So you can save a bit of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter