Twitter users: can you explain it all to me

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Hi everyone,

I am on Twitter already and I can figure out how to update my tweets. this morning I even changed my background to a disney one, so I seem to be getting somewhere. the thing is I know Twitter does more and i am just not getting it. For instance, how do you send photos through to your Twitter (not the profile one).
what else can you do with Twitter? many thanks for your help, this isnt life or death, its just frustration and curiosity finally got the better of me:cool1:

What is your username and I will add you?

I use twitpic to upload photos to the account, on twitpic you sign in using same name and password for twitter and it uploads the photos for you.

You can add friends or follow people who you think have similar interests, post whatever you want really, reply to people's posts, to me it is just like a texting service.

There are loads of Disney folk on and you tend to hear about things happening over there way before you hear anything over here. People often post photos as they are going round the parks which is nice to see live so to speak.

I am wicket2005 if you want to add me.

Username is "stevgirl", have just found you:goodvibes ok will have a look at twitpic x

I'm on twitter but under my business name FabFacesBalloon. I use it to try and network with people in Northern Ireland but I found Disney stuff and I just had to follow too. I still don't really get it! :lmao: Must be getting old....;)

I somehow forgot to post on thsi thread, my username is easyqueenie if anyone wants to follow me. I've added some of you above but the Twitter search has just died so I can't add anyone else at the moment. I've used it more today than ever as I downloaded that tweetdeck this I kept hearing people refer to, makes it much better to use!

I'm still trying to get used to it. Have not tried pictures yet, have just about managed to upload pictures to facebook from my mobile... baby steps!

I'm jillsyb if anyone wants to add me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter