• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twitter is over capacity

snapppyd

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!
I just clicked on Twitter and it said try back later :confused3 Is something huge going on that I don't know about :listen:

Ok, guess I was hoping for some big, juicy gossip :yay:

The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 is going on right now so that could be putting a hit on twitter.

That's nothing unusual, it's been happening pretty frequently since Twitter's been around.

I have noticed lots of tweets so far today about CES, the Oscar nominations, and the Walt Disney World marathon. Maybe one of those is the culprit. I haven't run into the capacity issue yet today, though.

There was another school shooting in CA this morning, but that doesn't seem to be making the news, so I'm not sure.

I don't tweet, though. :)

Destiny's Child reunion & new Justin Timberlake albums.

Not that I'm seeing that in my timeline much. The fail whale is pretty common, haven't seen it today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter