• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twinkies vs Ding Dongs

Twinkies vs Ding Dongs

• Twinkies

• Ding Dongs

• Neither/ Something else

• Dude you have issues

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neither. Ho-Hos if we are talking Hostess only. If adding in Little Debbie, fudge rounds FTW every time :thumbsup2

Well, I picked ding-dongs for personal taste, even though I would prefer to pick Twinkies as they one of are the main plot lines in Zombieland, but they taste icky!

and I only voted as it's a fun poll. If I'm gonna waste calories on a snack like that, I'll have a Little Debbie Nutty Buddy (is that the right name?). Those things are pretty awesome!

Ding dongs, definitely, but I agree about the foil.

Neither. Funny Bones....love the peanut butter filling.

Ding Dongs would win.....chocolate always wins (but I really don't eat either anymore)

I always loved chocolate Zingers but I don't even know if they still make those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter