• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twin beds?

DCLover

6 Cruises & Counting...
We have two rooms under our name - for one we want the queen, and one the twin beds. Does anyone know how to request the beds be made into twins, or can you do that when you get on board? The beds are made to convert into either, right?
Thank you.

We have two rooms under our name - for one we want the queen, and one the twin beds. Does anyone know how to request the beds be made into twins, or can you do that when you get on board? The beds are made to convert into either, right?
Thank you.

Yes, all of the beds in the regular staterooms are made up of twin beds put together (although you'd never know it!). Call DCL (or ask your TA to do it) and have them note that you'd like twin beds on the reservation for that stateroom. If your Stateroom Host/Hostess has time to split them before you arrive you'll find them all ready when you arrive at your stateroom. Otherwise he/she will take care of it that evening when he/she makes up the room for the night.

I just got off the Magic this past Saturday. Our bed was a queen, so I called guest services and they sent a request to the room steward to separate the beds. No problems.

We had the room steward separate the beds in our sons' cabin after we arrived. No problem.
TK

one of my cruises was with a gf. they left the bed as it was and made up the couch bed instead. it was fine cause it was very comfortable. just thought they would make the queen into two doubles. never happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter