Twin beds in inside stateroom?

kathneric

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Magic in July in an inside stateroom ( I don't have the # with me at work). I have looked at reviews of the room on here and have heard nice things.
On the DCL website it mentions that the room could be either a queen or 2 twins. Has anyone stayed in a stateroom with twin beds? That seems strange! Also, we've never stayed in an inside stateroom, my daughter will need a pack and play, I would assume it would fit in the room?? lol

The bed can be split into two twins if you want, normally they are combined to make a queen bed. I've seen others with the pack and play and it appeared to fit as comfortable as you can get on a ship (I'm sure those with experience will chime in).

If we know we want a room set up as twin beds, should we notify DCL beforehand, or just talk to the stateroom attendant when we arrive?

Thanks!

Just ask your stateroom attendant. He/she will take care of it before bedtime the first night.

If we know we want a room set up as twin beds, should we notify DCL beforehand, or just talk to the stateroom attendant when we arrive?

Thanks!

We had our TA inform DCL prior and when we arrived the stateroom was already set up! Our children had that set up and ours was the queen bed. It seemed they had more room than we did!

We had a packnplay in our inside stateroom and if fit alright, we just kept it pushed up against the desk or the couch (depending on what was happening in the room, lol). Then in the morning the stateroom host will come when your out of the room and put it away for you for during the day and then set it back up in the evening. So it's not really in the way too much. We have had the beds set up as a queen each time we've cruised, but my mom and brother who shared a room had them set up as twins, room almost seemed bigger with twins because the beds are pushed to the sides leaving a walkway between them which made it more open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter