~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

I have no idea if this is pure speculation but I wonder if it could be true. Rumor has it that Stephenie Meyer is seriously thinking about writing a sequel to "Breaking Dawn." I don't know if I'll be interested in reading it. I think the last book ended well enough that I don't feel like reading another 500-page novel!:scared1:

I have no idea if this is pure speculation but I wonder if it could be true. Rumor has it that Stephenie Meyer is seriously thinking about writing a sequel to "Breaking Dawn." I don't know if I'll be interested in reading it. I think the last book ended well enough that I don't feel like reading another 500-page novel!:scared1:

I would love if she wrote a sequel to Breaking Dawn. And I'm really hoping she will finish Midnight Sun because it's amazing!! :lovestruc

I'm a fan enough that I'd read it if she rewrote old Dear Abby articles.

I went to the Water for Elephants premiere yesterday, well not the movie, but stood with the crowd for the red carpet. Did not get Rob's autograph, but got some pics. I went to go get food and totally missed him and Kristen leaving the theater holding hands. Would have loved to have seen that in person. :thumbsup2

My pics came out pretty bad, but here they are:

P1030382.jpg

P1030385.jpg

P1030398.jpg

P1030399.jpg

P1030400.jpg

I love Twilight!!!
I think that would be awesome if she wrote a sequel to Breaking Dawn! :thumbsup2

I can not wait until Breaking Dawn movie comes out.

So what day are we down to now, ladies?? I think it's at like 156 days until BD is released!! EXCITED!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Has anyone else heard that the trailer may be released at the MTV movie awards?

I keep scrounging around looking for new pics or scenes that have been leaked, etc, but I'm not having much luck. Anyone have anything juicy to share???

So what day are we down to now, ladies?? I think it's at like 156 days until BD is released!! EXCITED!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Has anyone else heard that the trailer may be released at the MTV movie awards?

I keep scrounging around looking for new pics or scenes that have been leaked, etc, but I'm not having much luck. Anyone have anything juicy to share???

Well, I caught the Breaking Dawn movie poster on Yahoo.com yesterday, but it's not even exciting :confused:

http://twilightsource.com/2011/05/first-teaser-poster-for-breaking-dawn-released/

Thanks for the pics, ladies! :worship::worship:

Did anyone manage to get s peak at the "leaked sex scene" photos that popped up briefly? I never saw them before they got pulled, but there's quite a bit of an uproar going on about them! Just wondered how bad (depending on your definition of bad) they REALLY were??

Did anyone manage to get s peak at the "leaked sex scene" photos that popped up briefly? I never saw them before they got pulled, but there's quite a bit of an uproar going on about them! Just wondered how bad (depending on your definition of bad) they REALLY were??

Made me smile! It was brief, but you can tell it's going to be hot. Of course, the kissing scenes in Twilight and Eclipse sent butterflies to my stomach, they were so innocent, yet I had to fan myself! My 7 year old has seen all the movies, but I think I have to see this one first to see how graphic it may be.

If you search on google images for leaked breaking dawn photos there is some radical Christian website that has a picture up. popcorn::

Don't forget to watch the MTV Awards Sunday for a sneak peek of Breaking Dawn. Yes, I have seen the leaked photos. :rolleyes1 And yes they are naughty (but I am not complaining), but that was raw footage, I am sure it will be a lot more subtle in the movie (and then I will complain. lol).

Don't forget to watch the MTV Awards Sunday for a sneak peek of Breaking Dawn. Yes, I have seen the leaked photos. :rolleyes1 And yes they are naughty (but I am not complaining), but that was raw footage, I am sure it will be a lot more subtle in the movie (and then I will complain. lol).
I'm kind of hoping for a bit of smut in BD. I think SM alluded to the fact that these two waited until marriage and now they are entitled to some hot action.:rotfl:

Okay, new around this thread, but I've just seen that 'sneak peek' for the MTV Awards and I fell in love again...I think it's because I'm a hopeless romantic, not because I really like the series to the point that I used to. But I'm SO in for the countdown to BD! I can't wait to see Bella's dress! :D

I haven't been able to see the Sneak Peek video! Every time I stumble across it on a website (icluding the MTV site), it tells me that it can't display it to people in my area. Huh? I guess it's a stupid Canadian content thing? Anyone have any idea?

Wish I could see it - I'm banging my head against a wall! :mad::mad::mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter