TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you not like that? It is an amazing horror movie....Rob Zombie is one of the only people out there making REAL horror movies..

I really really wanted to like it. I love Rob Zombie. There is just something about that man that makes him sooo HOT!!

I finally finished the Host! I loved it. It's such a great book. I got a chance to get out of rural Missouri and get to a real mall. I had fun looking at all of the Twilight stuff, even if it was out of my price range. :( I'm going absolutely bonkers waiting for the movie to come out! Anybody else? I have several songs from the sound track on my play list, and every time I hear them I see that part of the movie in my head. It makes me want to watch it.

PLease don't throw anything at me lol..i don't think KS is a good actor either..i think she is twitchy and doesn't show her emotion and i think they could have gotten someone better for the part:scared: In the book Bella is completey head over heels in love with Edward..like can't live if that person isn't around in love..it doesn't really come across that way in the movie. Whatever..lol Im going to duck now.....:rotfl2:

**edited to say i really did enjoy the movie though..obviously.. and i hope that the acting and the writing is REALLY good for New Moon!!! I really hope KS can pull off the emotional whirlwind that Bella goes through in NM :)

I am so glad someone agrees with me! I liked the movie but she almost ruined it for me. She looks the part of Bella to me but acted nothing like I thought Bella should.She seemed like she liked Edward and was attracted to him but not absolutely head over heels in love like in the book. Oh and she was sooooo serious. Part of what I loved about Bella in the book was her sense of humor! All of these things could have been the director or the script. I love Natalie Portman and think she is a great actress but she was AWFUL in the Star Wars movies!!!!! New Moon was my fav of the 4 books so I really hope the new director and possibly larger budget will make the movie way better!!!

I must admit, I agree with you both ::yes::

Your BF is pretty good lookin' why wasn't he helping you??? LOL

:rotfl: Thanks! Had the BF been there he definitely would have helped, but instead my two employees (both big dudes) were there just watching all 5 foot, 2 inches of me struggle to put boxes bigger then me into my Toyota Echo :rolleyes2 :rolleyes:

Good Morning ladies!!!

Morning! I haven't posted in a while, but I have been reading. As always, I'm quite entertained by this thread. We have so much fun here. :goodvibes CP, I love those Vanity Fair outtakes you posted. They look like they're having so much fun.

I read through some of these and find them funny. I am a huge Twilight fan and I also got to meet Robert Pattinson for the Twilight tour.

Gmax is joining us! Woohoo! Now we just need to get her mom in on the action.

Gmax is joining us! Woohoo! Now we just need to get her mom in on the action.

Hey! I SWORE I wouldnt peek at this thread until I finished - but good thing I did! Well, I'll tell my Mother about the series, but dont think she'll enjoy it. She reads ALOT, but no fantasy. I'll let her know and see what she says.

Well, I promise I wont peek again! Feel free to visit me on my Hair Thread!
Meanwhile, JACOB ROCKS!!!! I'd choose him over Edward ANYDAY!!!! HA!

See ya when I finish! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter