TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally off topic but I wanted to let my fellow U2er's know that I just read this on U2.com:

No Line On The Horizon, the new studio album from U2, will be released on Monday 2nd March 2009.

Woooohoooo!!

And for my fellow Twilighters...the Edge read Twilight to his daughter. :banana:

Thanks for the update!! I have to go tell DH, he will be so excited. I am excited too. This means we will be able to see them in concert again!! I'm sure they will tour in 2009 or 2010.:woohoo:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

THAT IS MY FAVORITE SCENE IN THE MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm down from my sugar high/coma, thanks.

It's up there high on my list too!!
Ok, for those who have seen it more than one time..what were they talking about before he moved in for the kiss? I thought he says something like, "don't move, let me try something?" what is it! LOL It's bugging me!

It's up there high on my list too!!
Ok, for those who have seen it more than one time..what were they talking about before he moved in for the kiss? I thought he says something like, "don't move, let me try something?" what is it! LOL It's bugging me!

Bella: How did you get in here?

Edward: The window.

Bella: Do you do that a lot?

Edward: Just the past couple of months... (she kind of smiles and goes "heh")... I like to watch you sleep. ...ummm... It's kind of fascinating to me.

(she laughs kind of unbelievingly-- actually, that's pretty stalkerish, much as I *heart* the kissing scene, I think they should have made it more like the book where she went "WHAT???!!")

Edward: Um... I just want to try one thing.... just stay very still.

(he's moving in for the kill--err, kiss, and she starts to lean toward him)

Edward: ... don't move.

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Yep, and assuming Breaking Dawn become a movie, I would be requesting that Rob and I prepare and rehearse the honeymoon scene NOW. :rotfl:

sigh.

I am so happy you got that shirt. Too funny. I was doing some last minute shopping on amazon (darn husband and his wish list and love of stocking stuffers) and so I decided to treat myself and get the Twilight score. :thumbsup2

I also love stocking stuffers! It's my favorite part of Christmas morning! Woo hoo! (also, I'm getting either the Score or the Soundtrack for xmas from my DD woo hoo!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

THAT IS MY FAVORITE SCENE IN THE MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm down from my sugar high/coma, thanks.

Nice to have you back... I thought you were going to have to chase that sugar high with a Miller Lite!
smileybananabeerdrinkers.gif

I liked the kissing scene but I like the moment after the kiss where she attacks him!
smileykissattack.gif

You have to watch that! :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :santa:[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That was great! She had Kristen down to a T!!!!

testing out my new siggy :goodvibes

As for Taylor and Jacob. I h ad it in my head that Jacob was a tall skinny boy all legs and arms. Then as he slowly (or quickly!) grew, he turned into a line backer! LOL Big neck, big shoulders and chest.

My friend brought back Twilight and New Moon so I can get re-reading asap! LOL

I want an Edward too!!! ;)

Nice to have you back... I thought you were going to have to chase that sugar high with a Miller Lite!
smileybananabeerdrinkers.gif

I liked the kissing scene but I like the moment after the kiss where she attacks him!
smileykissattack.gif

No, I have found that rum and diet cokes chase the sugar high quite nicely!!!

And that kissing scene is hands down the best I have seen in a loooooong time. Doesn't MTV or someone give an award for that? It should definitely win. I should give the award. To Rob. :banana:

You have to watch that! :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :santa:

OMG!!!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That was great! She had Kristen down to a T!!!![/QUOTE]

LOL that was so funny!! hahaha that's EXACTLY what bella's like...

"N-... Wha-...No.. NO! You ca-.. I don't even i don't even understa- NO! Is that... is that even ENGLISH?!" :rotfl:

I know, right! That's what I said to my DH.. WOW, she has the girl down PAT

No, I have found that rum and diet cokes chase the sugar high quite nicely!!!

And that kissing scene is hands down the best I have seen in a loooooong time. Doesn't MTV or someone give an award for that? It should definitely win. I should give the award. To Rob. :banana:

I fully agree on the MTV Kiss winner. I don't think there is any competition!

EW's Volturi Actor Pics

I'm happy with ALL THREE. Too bad Hollywood most likely won't notice.
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/12/casting-the-vol.html

My favorite Rob quote from an EW article I read ... this poor boy is quite the angsty tortured soul:

''My only real answer, to be completely honest, is I don't want to be completely f---ed after this. I don't want to be an idiot, and that's always a distinct possibility.''

Article: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20234559_20234567_20239141,00.html
(It's an old article)

:headache: :sad1: :sad:

I love the character of Edward even more (so much more) after finishing the incomplete manuscript for Midnight Sun. I'm SO disappointed that she isn't finishing it. I want to read the rest.

P.S. I added a little Twilight tribute image to my signature today. I am officially a 47-year-old dork.

:headache: :sad1: :sad:

I love the character of Edward even more (so much more) after finishing the incomplete manuscript for Midnight Sun. I'm SO disappointed that she isn't finishing it. I want to read the rest.

P.S. I added a little Twilight tribute image to my signature today.

Poor baby, we all feel the same way. It just sucks you in....and leaves you desperately hanging on for more.

We should start a petition.

P.S. I added a little Twilight tribute image to my signature today. I am officially a 47-year-old dork.

I'm a 38 yr old dork with a blue banana :sad2:

Hey ladies! How's everyone?

BTW, don't know if this has been posted but...

THE HAIR IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi CP! He better hurry up and grow that stuff back they should start filming soon!

(P.S. I'm great, thanks, how are you?)

Oh, trust me, there was. *coughHAPPYTRAILcough* :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Well, there's an expression I haven't heard before.

How old is Christopher Lee? He looks like he could be taking the same path as the original Dumbledore before BD is ever filmed. He looks just so darn old. (Not wishing him any ill will, just sayin...)

I like Rob's hair shorter. Can you imagine how annoying that floppy crop must have been for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter