TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for my fellow Twilighters...the Edge read Twilight to his daughter. :banana:

That's almost a tiny bit creepy? :confused3

Ben Barnes? Really? I always pictured Aro as looking old because of the whole papery skin thing. I guess he's not really wrinkled, just brittle.

I totally had him in my head as old. Darth Vader's boss old.

The Dancing Edwards
are on vacation until after New Years but I want to show you this little ditty that I think a few of you will like!

twilight1.gif

This is totally off topic but I wanted to let my fellow U2er's know that I just read this on U2.com:

No Line On The Horizon, the new studio album from U2, will be released on Monday 2nd March 2009.

Woooohoooo!!

That is the best news I've heard since the release date for the movie was moved up! Thanks for sharing!

This is totally off topic but I wanted to let my fellow U2er's know that I just read this on U2.com:
No Line On The Horizon, the new studio album from U2, will be released on Monday 2nd March 2009.
Woooohoooo!!
And for my fellow Twilighters...the Edge read Twilight to his daughter. :banana:

Aww that is sweet about The Edge. I wonder if he edited as he went along. hehe. So I guess later this summer and next fall, I will once again be standing outside all day of various arenas with my GA tickets in hand.

Just for the U2 peeps, here are some pics I took last tour in Miami. Thought it would be fun to share.

Now I envision a scene in New Moon with Edward somewhere in S. America and we hear "With or Without You" in the background.

Sigh. If I were Kristen, I would have messed up that scene each day so it would take DAYS to finish. :lmao:

I would have too ... IT would have never made it to the movies if I were her . We would still be filming :rotfl: :rotfl: ...

OMG the Twilight before Christmas thing still has me giggling . :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That was pretty good.

It is cold and SNOWING here . Just got an E-Mail my shirt is on the way . I can't wait to get it . I bought the shirt that says MY Heart belongs to my Husband BUT Edward can have my Neck ...:thumbsup2

Got to go finish the :santa: stuff up I am sure the kids are going to want to go out and play in this snow later when they get home.

I would have too ... IT would have never made it to the movies if I were her . We would still be filming :rotfl: :rotfl: ...

Yep, and assuming Breaking Dawn become a movie, I would be requesting that Rob and I prepare and rehearse the honeymoon scene NOW. :rotfl:

sigh.

I am so happy you got that shirt. Too funny. I was doing some last minute shopping on amazon (darn husband and his wish list and love of stocking stuffers) and so I decided to treat myself and get the Twilight score. :thumbsup2

Yep, and assuming Breaking Dawn become a movie, I would be requesting that Rob and I prepare and rehearse the honeymoon scene NOW

I agree ..:thumbsup2

People just don't get it until they read the books . My friend has not gotten to it so when I have my Twilight moments she thinks I am nuts . My DH just ignores it all together and my kids think I am nuts.

Woooohoooo!!

That is some GREAT news...!

Hope that everyone having a very good week... SSB has been running around with year-end schmack.

CP, did you make PI for Twilight at the beginning of your trip? I saw "Quantum of Slience" there yesterday, and have to say enjoyed Twilight much better! Found myself wanting to theater-jump.... ha-ha!

:laughing: LOOOOVE IT! When we were at Barnes and Noble DH bought "The Bro Code" (it's an actual book that was written as if by Barney himself.) for like $13. I just wanted to let you know it is WELL worth the money. SO FUNNY (and horrible, yes, of course)!! :rotfl2:

Sorry for the OT But that show is hysterical. It's one of those gems that you figure can't be funny AGAIN this week and it always is. :lovestruc

P.S. Ariel: I totally thought Kirsten was twitchie! But, it made me feel better (For some weird reason) to see her in a real life interview and see that she is just that way. She's twitchy in person. It made it less annoying that she wasn't trying to "act" twitchy. lol

I must find that book for DBF. He would love it. Thanks for letting me know about it! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Ok, I'm not a fan of the Twilight parodies (SP?) but this one is particularly F E S T I V E

Twas the Twilight Before Christmas.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUba0WtH-SY

You have to watch that! :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :santa:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a laugh out of this so I thought I would share. DS woke up this morning and told me I smelled good. I asked what it smelled like and he said sweet. I said oh good maybe Edward bit me and I turned into a vampire last night. My DS rolls his eyes and tells me "I'm going to go to school and announce on the loud speaker that my mom is addicted to Twilight." I told him go ahead I don't care. What is it with these books.

Dang, I missed the blanket again! See what happens when the holidays get in the way and I can't get online for a whole day!!

I took my DD5 to see Twilight (yep, bad mommy, but she was begging, knows all the songs, I knew she'd handle it fine, the only show that calmed her as a baby was Charmed).

Anyway, she loved it! She asked Santa for an Edward poster for her room (will have to go next to her Disney Princess stuff). Last night she was watching Willy Wonka, and I said to her, "Time to go to sleep, Chocolate Girl." She corrected me and said, "I'm not a Chocolate Girl, I'm a Vampire Girl."

What have I created!!:lmao:

Thanks for that! I really want him to have the role. He already has the chemistry, is apparently working hard for the role (in another article he said he works out 5x a day), and I'm sure they could do some movie magic things to make him look taller/older. After all, when teh story starts he just looks like a normal teenage boy. He doesn't age til later in.

I had the same thought. which is why I think it'd be cool if Taylor could start the film then they can digitally morph him into another actor with an adult face. That's the biggest concern I have about him. He's too baby-faced and cute. I picture werewolf Jacob with strong angular man-features.

That's almost a tiny bit creepy? :confused3

I totally had him in my head as old. Darth Vader's boss old.

The Dancing Edwards
are on vacation until after New Years but I want to show you this little ditty that I think a few of you will like!

twilight1.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

THAT IS MY FAVORITE SCENE IN THE MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm down from my sugar high/coma, thanks.

testing out my new siggy :goodvibes

As for Taylor and Jacob. I h ad it in my head that Jacob was a tall skinny boy all legs and arms. Then as he slowly (or quickly!) grew, he turned into a line backer! LOL Big neck, big shoulders and chest.

My friend brought back Twilight and New Moon so I can get re-reading asap! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter