• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they're not leading Taylor on with no intention of keeping him. That would really stink!!! I think it's impressive how hard he's trying to bulk up. He's taking it very seriously.

Sorry to hear about your business. These are horrible econonic times. My DH lost his full time job back in June. He was lucky enough to find part time work in July with hopes that it would turn into full time. So far, it hasn't. He's the sole supporter of our family of five so times are definitely tough. (It definitely does NOT help that I'm addicted to all things Twilight! UGH! :rolleyes1 )

Here's to a happy, healthy, prosperous 2009 for us all!! :grouphug:

I hope they're not leading Taylor on with no intention of keeping him. That would really stink!!! I think it's impressive how hard he's trying to bulk up. He's taking it very seriously.

Sorry to hear about your business. These are horrible econonic times. My DH lost his full time job back in June. He was lucky enough to find part time work in July with hopes that it would turn into full time. So far, it hasn't. He's the sole supporter of our family of five so times are definitely tough. (It definitely does NOT help that I'm addicted to all things Twilight! UGH! :rolleyes1 )

Here's to a happy, healthy, prosperous 2009 for us all!! :grouphug:

Amen Sistah!! Times of tough but there is Twilight we can get lost in. I'm looking forward to the snowy day (crossing my fingers for dvd release in Feb!) and spending the afternoon watching Edward!
I'm sure Feb is to early, but I can hope!

hey chicas...just doing a drive by...havent been on much I know but with Christmas just next week Im going crazy trying to get everything done and always something happens to foil up my plan for the day and its been like that for the last 3 days....I did get alot done yesterday but still have a bit more to do...doing my christmas baking this weekend so I will be on when I can ...be good and everyone better stay vegetarian :lmao:

Hey ladies! I'm really behind on the news as I've been busy at The World. Can anyone update me on any news please? :confused:

Hey ladies! I'm really behind on the news as I've been busy at The World. Can anyone update me on any news please? :confused:

News? Hmm..

Meyer is finishing Midnight Sun and is giving all of us Dis girls on here advance copies for the holidays. Oh and...
Anyone who posted on here in the last 2 days was asked by Summit to be stand-ins for Bella in New Moon for Edward kissing scenes!! :rotfl2:

Not too shabby!

News? Hmm..

Meyer is finishing Midnight Sun and is giving all of us Dis girls on here advance copies for the holidays. Oh and...
Anyone who posted on here in the last 2 days was asked by Summit to be stand-ins for Bella in New Moon for Edward kissing scenes!! :rotfl2:

Not too shabby!

:lmao: In my dreams! REALLY!

:rotfl:

I just found this on LJ! Exciting news!

With the buzz building for these roles, MTV News has confirmed that 27-year-old "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" heartthrob Ben Barnes is throwing his hat into the ring. The actor is already quite popular with the "Twilight" fanbase and shares the same manager as both Copon and "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet. Barnes is believed to be campaigning for the role of Aro, a mind-reading vampire whose "New Moon" encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together.

The biggest news is that Taylor Lautner is still not out as Jacob.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20247644,00.html

I'm so proud and impressed with this kid!!!

As for the business, it's a party store. We opened 2004 and things were great till this past summer it just went downhill and we can't keep up. Money isn't coming in to cover expenses. And hear is something you don't hear everyday, I"m a certified balloon artist! LOL I make those balloon arches and stuff. I used to do like 2-3 weddings a weekend. Now, I'm lucky if I do one a month!
Thanks for listening. Time to move on to the next chapter of my life. No regrets!

I just found an interesting article:

HUGE news for Taylor Lautner supporters! He was just interviewed and he insists that reports he won’t be on New Moon are greatly exaggerated. In fact, he’s going to meet Chris Weitz for lunch on Friday to speak about his role. Will he get bad news or good news from Weitz? I have a feeling Friday might just be the big decision. Speaking to MTV News, he says-

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2008/12/renewed-hope-for-taylor-lautner-as-jacob/

...and there's a rumor that Rob will play Johnny Depp's brother in PotC4. :confused3 :rotfl:

On the shopping front, the HT stores got the blankets. They came and went in one day. Then the website got the blankets and they sold out in a matter of hours. The latest new items for sale are his and hers rings that say "Lion" and "Lamb" on them in a pretty box and there's talk of a scarf/hat set that's yet to be seen.

News? Hmm..

Not too shabby!

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Wow, I just had a lot of catch up reading to do! I have been so busy and haven't had a chance to stop by.

Went into Hot Topic today and they had the band aids and body shimmer. Lots of other cool stuff too but no pillow cases and blankets. So I call DH from the store to casually ask if it's OK for me to get some stuff(just incase he got me any for Xmas:rolleyes1 ) well he yelled at me and told me to get out of the store!! I was so happy!LOL It's a Twilight Xmas for me!!!:banana:

I really want Taylor to continue his roll as Jacob!

I am also a big fan of How I met your mother!!! It's one of the only shows DH and I watch together. Gotta love Barney!

If Johnny Depp(my crush since the 80's) and Robert were in a movie together I would have a heart attack!! I couldn't handle it. As for POC 4 I heard that Orlando Bloom will not be in it. Robert would definitely make up for it!!!
And to the Diser who took the Rob EW mag from the Dr office, you had me :lmao: :rotfl: That was great!

Ok so i FIANLLY got to see Twilight last night...i thought it was good, Rob was awesome as Edward, LOVED Emmit. Thought Mike, Jess, Angela and Eric were cast perfect. Couldn't get past that Esme was played by freaky, pyscho Greys anatomy lady...and totaly had a different Charlie in my head...thought of a heavier more burly man. OK now..please no flames, but i thought Kristen Stewart was very twitchie..lol is that even a word??? I also felt the story was very rushed..there were a few girls in front of me that were talking....they haven't read the books..after the movie they were saying they didn't really understand certain parts and thought that Carlisle and Esme were suppposed to be younger...lol. Oh yeah and i think a few more sparkles would have been better on Edward in the sun..lol.

My 2 favorite parts were definitely the baseball game and when Edward and Bella walk in together for the first time..."everyone is looking...no not that guy ..ok now everyone is (i got it basically down right :P) ..lol....i also liked when Alice and Jasper held hands in the car...don't know why, it was just a really sweet moment. Oh yeah and i thought James was really HOT!!! :P

** also wanted to add..How i met your mother is one of the best shows on tv!!!!!! My Dh and i have been watching from the start and crack up every week!!!

Thats so funny you say that because that and Big Bang are my two fav shows right now! I have the first season on DVD of HOW I Met Your Mom, LOVE IT!!!!

You can...
1) Read all the outtakes that Meyer has posted on her web site
2) Read the script (posted link a few thread pages ago..)
3) Search the net and read fan fiction (some of it is soooo bad, but some are kinda fun...)
4) Check out this site: Twilight Lexicon
5) Cry along with the rest of us who need our Edward fix. :scared:

And read them again. And again. Then call your Mother and demand your copy of BD back because you need to read it for the 3rd time, and they have to be read in order and you need......oh wait, that's me.....

Just read 'em again.

ok so I just participated in a poll for movies in 2008 and Twilight was in there and it won for some things and I can't remember for what but I was really excited and told DD. She wasn't as excited as I was. I knew you all would be but I can remember where it was to show you or tell you where to go look for it.

And I think I had too much sugar at the Christmas party today at work.

Carry on.

News? Hmm..

Not too shabby!

OME you crack me up!!!:rotfl: If only this were true....

ok so I just participated in a poll for movies in 2008 and Twilight was in there and it won for some things and I can't remember for what but I was really excited and told DD. She wasn't as excited as I was. I knew you all would be but I can remember where it was to show you or tell you where to go look for it.

And I think I had too much sugar at the Christmas party today at work.

Carry on.

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

You SOUND like you've had too much sugar. My kids just asked, "Mom, what's so funny?"

Anyway, I'm right there with you, because the entire Puget Sound area around Seattle is snowed in. School was 2 hours late on Mon and Tues, then schools were closed yesterday and today, and I just found out they are already declared closed for tomorrow. So I've been baking all my Christmas goodies like a maniac, and of course I have to sample everything for quality control, you know how that is... add a sizeable dash of cabin fever for both me and the kids, and I'm a little wild-eyed!

I want some Twilight bandaids in my stocking! :yay:

:rotfl:

I just found this on LJ! Exciting news!

With the buzz building for these roles, MTV News has confirmed that 27-year-old "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" heartthrob Ben Barnes is throwing his hat into the ring. The actor is already quite popular with the "Twilight" fanbase and shares the same manager as both Copon and "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet. Barnes is believed to be campaigning for the role of Aro, a mind-reading vampire whose "New Moon" encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together.

Ben Barnes? Really? I always pictured Aro as looking old because of the whole papery skin thing. I guess he's not really wrinkled, just brittle.

And y'all, you're killing me with all the sugar talk! One of my friend's moms gave me a tin of homebaked chocolate chip cookies for christmas. I know she meant well, but I'm trying so hard to resist. Sunny: slowly back away from the sugar.

This is totally off topic but I wanted to let my fellow U2er's know that I just read this on U2.com:

No Line On The Horizon, the new studio album from U2, will be released on Monday 2nd March 2009.

Woooohoooo!!

And for my fellow Twilighters...the Edge read Twilight to his daughter. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter