TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I could get:

sunglasses2.jpg

sunglasses1.jpg

rayban.gif

twilight.jpg

twilight2.jpg

The 2nd one is it! WOW thanks! Does anyone remember the line? I did not see it in the script! I will have to check my book and reread that part!

Another book series that I enjoyed is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Each book is around 1000 pages so they take awhile to get through. They are about a woman who accidentally time travels from WWII era back to Scotland right before Culloden happened. She meets a Highland Scot named James Fraser and the rest of the series is about historical events and how their romance blossoms and then about their family. The lead male is Jamie Fraser-there's a big poll going on Twilight Moms about whether you'd rather have Jamie or Edward. :lovestruc The books are very good but can't be skimmed! I'm on the 5th book now and I'm up to the beginning of the American Revolution.

I love love love the Outlander series!!!!! It was another one of those book series I couldn't put down and would read late into the night. (And for those adult readers, there are adult scenes you don't get in Twilight if you know what I mean :rolleyes1 - but not gratuitous.)

Hi, I hadn't checked in in a few days and went to "Last page" and read a spoiler...I looked back and saw that you guys had changed the rules. I'm waiting for my DH to give me the books at christmas so can I ask for everybody else who that hasn't happened to yet to please add that there are spoilers in the title of the thread?

just subscribing.

has anyone watched the movie online?
The quality is terrible but I just watched my 2 favorite scenes (the baseball game and the Cullens walking into the lunchroom).:love:

I haven't watched it online. Those copies are illegal. If a theatre catches you taking screenshots or recordings you could face a heavy fine or go to jail. After what happened with Midnight Sun (and I am ashamed to admit I did download the illegal copy) I'm staying away from all the pirated stuff.

I wish that Rob Pattinson would share the diary entries he wrote from Edward's POV while he was preparing for the role. Just a random thought I just had. Go back to resuming your life now! :lmao:

I haven't watched it online. Those copies are illegal. If a theatre catches you taking screenshots or recordings you could face a heavy fine or go to jail. After what happened with Midnight Sun (and I am ashamed to admit I did download the illegal copy) I'm staying away from all the pirated stuff.

That makes sense why the quality was so bad. I had no clue.:confused3

my dh has a great sense of humor. Th at is why I fel in love with him. We were talking about Glenn Becks book "the Christmas sweater" I think it's called. Anyway it's been on the bestseller list for a long time and I thought about reading it.
I looked at my dh and said "I would love to read it, but will be sad if there aren't any vampires it in.":rotfl: Which he came back with "Well, you could pretend" LOL
So, we'll all just randomly slip Edward and the rest of the Cullens into our everyday life. Should make it more interesting! LOL
Shopping list-
bread, butter, human blood for Renesmee and new jeans for Rosalies butt.:rotfl:

Did you guys ever read the "outtakes" from Twilight and New Moon that Steph Meyer published on her website? They're parts that she had originally included in the books but then edited out for various reasons. A couple of them are really great! There's one of Emmett telling Bella more about when he was found, nearly dead from a bear attack. The one detailing Bella's afternoon spent being Alice's personal Guinea Pig Barbie is good, too!

I practically have the outtakes and extras memorized! I think my favorite Twilight outtake is "Flight aka Shopping with Alice". It captures both Alice's and Jasper's personalities perfectly. Emmett and the Bear was good too.

For New Moon I love the three extras. It was fascinating to see inside Rosalie's head, and get a perspective on Edward's and Jacob's frames of mind. I did get a kick out of the Narcotics outtake.

That makes sense why the quality was so bad. I had no clue.:confused3

I don't think a lot of people realize it. It's very heavily advertised in some theatres. They have cute little posters that say Rating: I (for illegal) that go on to explain the fine. Some theatres it is not advertised well at all. I've not heard of anybody actually getting arrested for it, but I'm sure it's happened. It's hard, but I'm going to wait for the DVD (and this weekend when I will see it for the 8th time with boyfriend's sister!)

Dear Chris,

I just read your lovely letter about how excited you are to direct New Moon and how you are going to remain true to the book and the characters. I would just like to say that as a devoted Twilight fan, I am happy that you are directing the next movie and greatly look forward to seeing your work on New Moon.

Love and kisses,

Lisa

P.S. If you screw it up, we will hunt you down and feed you to the wolves (or let Jane practice on you)!

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Someone just posted on TwilightMoms that HT now has Twilight bandaids. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've GOT to get to the mall!!! ASAP...

Someone asked about Edward in a Santa hat.. I just found this on the newmoon website:

cullensanta.jpg

LOVE IT!! Hohoho... :rolleyes1

Jenn...I love your seatbelt quote! :lmao:

Thanks! I guess I should have answered that scene as my fav. I just love how he laughs at her when he says it!

I agree!! I actually laugh outloud every time I see that part because they truly act like teens in that scene! :lmao:

I LOL every time I think about !!!

Posted on Perez Hilton:

There seems to be a lot of talk and UNCERTAINTY surrounding the new Twilight sequel, New Moon.

So much so that new director Chris Weitz and even author Stephenie Meyer had to release statements explaining the situation.

But what about the reports that the studio, Summit, doesn't want to re-hire "baby-faced" Taylor Lautner as Jacob. Apparently, they don't think he has what it takes to play the werewolf love interest/lead in New Moon.

The statements released didn't confirm his return.

That was NOT an oversight!

Now, reports are that the 26 year-old actor Michael Copon, from Scorpion King 2 (above, bottom), is one of the several actors director Weitz is considering to play the new and larger Jacob Black role.

A rep for Copon said they are making all efforts to land this gig. Even Copon is taking to self-advertisement by changing his Facebook status to messages such as "Michael Copon in a Twilight Zone!" and "Michael Copon is the older Jacob Black!" His rep confirmed that the Facebook is indeed Copon's.

Hey, whatever it takes to be noticed!

Even Summit confirmed that omitting Launter from the release wasn't an error. A rep said, "The casting decision in regards to the character Jacob Black has yet to be made."

Drama!!!

Additionally, 27-year-old Prince Caspian star Ben Barnes is also campaigning for a role. He's said to be actiively trying to get the role of Aro, "a mind-reading vampire whose "New Moon" encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together." And, coincidentally enough, Barnes has the same manager as Copon and Twilight star Cam Gigandet.

We smell a big paycheck coming in for their manager!

But even when a lead for Jacob has been cast, director Weitz is only left with about 12 weeks until filming starts.

There you have it Twilight fans!

What do U think?

Would Michael Copon be a good choice for the role of Jacob?

Would you be happy with Barnes in New Moon????

So much to discuss!!!
-------------------------------

MMMMMMM Ben! Delicious. He's make a good Aro.

Anyone shop at Amazon ?? I was looking through the Twilight stuff ... NOTHING else to do with :santa: coming so soon ....anyway I notice they were selling those stickers for the window of your car .. Some say

Mrs. Cullen ( I want it ) ...
Twilight
Team Edward
Team jacob
I kissed a Vampire and I liked it

Etc they are I think $7 each . Should I get it and stick it to my Mini-Van ?? I am thinking :thumbsup2 YUP .

Ok enough about that I also put my name on the mailing to be notified when Twilight comes out on DVD :dance3: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: I can't wait my very own copy to watch over and over and over :happytv: . Edward is so amazing isn't he ladies ??

My DH wants to know how many of us would leave their man for Edward if he was real ... i told him there better be a big gift under that tree if Edward was real and I had to choose ...:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: ..He was NOT as amused as I was.. One can only dream .

Anyone shop at Amazon ?? I was looking through the Twilight stuff ... NOTHING else to do with :santa: coming so soon ....anyway I notice they were selling those stickers for the window of your car .. Some say

Mrs. Cullen ( I want it ) ...
Twilight
Team Edward
Team jacob
I kissed a Vampire and I liked it

Etc they are I think $7 each .

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't seen those. I bought the clear Twilight stickers from HT a while ago. I have one on my rear windshield and one on my laptop. I love them!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442192949&bmUID=1229551165444

All I have to say is the Tag Fairy sure is missing some CHOICE quote-ables on here! Her loss!!

If anything, we should all have blue dancing bananas as our tag!

Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy Where are YOU????

Do you think Rob gets any royalties from the twilight merch because his likeness is used so much on the products??
From lunchboxes to body glitter, it's his face basically.
And what a face I might add!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes

my dh has a great sense of humor. Th at is why I fel in love with him. We were talking about Glenn Becks book "the Christmas sweater" I think it's called. Anyway it's been on the bestseller list for a long time and I thought about reading it.
I looked at my dh and said "I would love to read it, but will be sad if there aren't any vampires it in.":rotfl: Which he came back with "Well, you could pretend" LOL
So, we'll all just randomly slip Edward and the rest of the Cullens into our everyday life. Should make it more interesting! LOL
Shopping list-
bread, butter, human blood for Renesmee and new jeans for Rosalies butt.:rotfl:

:lmao:

BTW My friend said she found a lic plate frame that says something like "I drive like the Cullens" She said she found it online but doesn't remember the website.

I can't wait to get one!!! OMG I found it!
http://gifts.cafepress.com/breaking-dawn_license-plate-frames
:lmao: Check out the stickers. They're great! On pg 5 they have one that says "Meanwhile, in a town named Spoons..." Ahhahahaha too funny...

Oops... is this all old news? Sorry if it is...

Oh - anyone have any more info on the SF convention? I keep waiting for general or single day tix to be available but the only ones on the website are 3 day Gold pkg tix that are $269. I love Twilight, but my credit card just can't take anymore! hahahaha

I was in a doctor's office today and saw that they had the November 14th copy of Entertainment Weekly with Rob and Kristen on the cover. :idea: So I put it in my purse. :rolleyes1 And I don't feel all that bad about it. ;)

I told my sister and now she is calling me a criminal. I told her if being a criminal was wrong I didn't want to be right. :laughing:

When I opened the magazine to a picture of Rob, my Mom said "he's too pretty to be a boy." :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter