• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TWILIGHT & Soccer

Disneylanding

Earning My Ears
;)Had to share this:
"Twilight is like soccer: they run around for two hours, nobody scores, and its
billion fans insist 'you just don't understand'".:rotfl:

Having just returned from taking DW to the latest in the series, I believe your statement sums it up PERFECTLY.:rotfl2::rotfl:

YES. DH and I just finished sloging our way through the movie today. It's like a trainwreck I just can't look away from.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

YES. DH and I just finished sloging our way through the movie today. It's like a trainwreck I just can't look away from.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

I'm finally slogging through the books, instead of slamming them based solely on quick skims at the bookstore and excerpts online. I'd say that Bella is a Mary Sue, except that she doesn't really have enough personality to be considered an actual character - she's more of an ACME plot device.

LOVE IT! twilight is awful but soccer players are better actors than the twilight actors.

I'm finally slogging through the books, instead of slamming them based solely on quick skims at the bookstore and excerpts online. I'd say that Bella is a Mary Sue, except that she doesn't really have enough personality to be considered an actual character - she's more of an ACME plot device.

The whole time I was watching Eclipse, I was thinking it was like bad fanfiction. Really bad fanfiction. :lmao:

LOVE IT! twilight is awful but soccer players are better actors than the twilight actors.

Ain't that the truth. Have you seen the Italian players fake an injury? Like a 2 year old bumping their head...Waaaaaaaaah!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter