• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twice charmed photos [please]

ok, and I'll be sure to send you the picture I told you about the other day I am at work now, so not on my own computer
okay i sent it to your reglar email address where you had sent me the songs. I hope you will like it when you see it.

gossipgirl: getting pictures of the shows should be difficult because DCL asks that there be no photos or video taken during any of the live stage shows. I may have a picture of 2 of the final bow after each show, but I like to abide by the rules. Pushing people to post pictures is going to encourage them to do something they shouldn't do. I hope you get to go on a cruise soon so you can enjoy each and every moment of the show.

I just got off the Magic and took many photos of twice charmed.

The announcement only asked for no flash photography or any audio or video recording.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter