• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tweeting from the Parks? Sign In! UPDATED 9/24/2013!

Will you be tweeting in the wee hours of the morning?? I have tween/teens and they really want to see how late they can stay out on Sunday. We'll see how late they make it. We are planning on going to Epcot on Sunday and head over to MK after dinner.

I'll be following :D Maybe we will see you there!!!! :banana:

Ha, Ha. I am a confirmed "rope dropper" so I am not remotely interested in wrecking my sleep to stay at MK til 3. On Sunday night I will catch the last F! show, go over to see Osborne Lights and be in bed by 10.

https://twitter.com/DISparkupdates

This will be the unofficial in park update twitter account for this thread. I will follow everyone in this thread. I will then retweet every update from those that are in the parks. I figured this can make it easier for everyone to just follow one twitter account.
Please add this to the first post.:thumbsup2

Updated front page with the people who are leaving soon! :thumbsup2

Please remind if I missed you!

https://twitter.com/DISparkupdates

This will be the unofficial in park update twitter account for this thread. I will follow everyone in this thread. I will then retweet every update from those that are in the parks. I figured this can make it easier for everyone to just follow one twitter account.
Please add this to the first post.:thumbsup2

maybe you could just create a disney list within the disparkupdates twitter account, then people could just follow that list. then you don't have to worry about constantly re-tweeting. just a suggestion.

Only 6 more days till Thanksgiving at the World! I'm too excited to sleep!

Have added everyone in the thread (I think) and just wanted to put in a special request for any Philharmagic pictures (inside or outside) and any Poly pics if anyone decides to visit or even if your staying. Would be very grateful :)

Updated the front page!

Please post a reminder if you do not see yourself listed.

Thanks muchly. :goodvibes

I'll be right behind you! I have to work on Black Friday and Saturday. I should be checking in at my resort by 9pm that Saturday night. :) Can't wait!!!!!

And I'll be checking in 7am Sunday morning. :cool1:

Maybe we'll see each other around the park!!

Have added everyone in the thread (I think) and just wanted to put in a special request for any Philharmagic pictures (inside or outside) and any Poly pics if anyone decides to visit or even if your staying. Would be very grateful :)

I will send you some of both! Both are on my list of things to do.

Maybe we'll see each other around the park!!

Feel free to stop and say "Hi" if you see us.

3955156231_757aaa3ab3.jpg

We'll be easy to spot with these two scooters.
(My girlfriend on the left and my Mother on the right.)

3955924546_40354d4dcf.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter