TV Shows - you watched this season, it's been renewed, but you don't think you'll continue watching

The Real O'Neals, but I will watch season 2. I didn't think I would watch Scream if there were a second season, but I'll probably watch the second season premiere on 5/31.

Sleepy Hollow.

I was so hoping it got cancelled, and I'm not the only one.

Sleepy Hollow. I would have added Castle, but they put it out of it's misery. Last year I stopped Once Upon an Time and Grey's Anatomy. I just became bored.

Maria :upsidedow

We didn't last the season with Quantico or Blindspot. We quit Once Upon a Time a while ago too, just lost interest.

Funny you should mention "Quantico." that's the first show that came to mind when I started reading this thread.

"Underground" is another one. It had its moments but it seemed like any time the writers/producers wanted to spice things up they threw in some gratuitous sex or rap music. Wonder what slaves from the Civil War era would think if they suddenly heard rap music. Not your average "Negro Spiritual" music that's historically part of that era.

We're still interested in "Blindspot, but I'm more than ready for "Person of Interest" to be over and done with.

I still like Blindspot

Stopped watching Person of Interest a couple seasons ago.

Not sure what has been renewed, but stopped watching Limitless and couple others I can't even remember the names of.

I just remembered! I lumbered through one episode of "The Catch" and decided I wasn't going any further... Person of Interest is definitely ready to end.

Maria :upsidedow

Limitless. I quit mid season. It just got stupid. Quantico I watch, but if I missed it I wouldn't care. Now The Family was not renewed and I'm so mad about it. It needed a second season.

I'm not sure I'll make it through much more of The Real O'Neals. My love for Martha Plimpton only carries that show so far.

I'm not sure Empire has another season in it, but I'll probably watch. I'm sad that survived while Nashville failed

Celebrity Apprentice will be coming back in the winter with Arnold Schwarzenegger hosting, but I don't think I'll watch that either unless they get a celebrity cast with someone I really adore, which seems unlikely.

I'm gonna miss The Grinder :(

We had a whole seasons worth of Empire recorded on our DVR and just erased it last night. We enjoyed the first season but it started getting weird after that and we just couldn't bring ourselves to watch it. We are huge NCIS fans and now that Tony is leaving we are just unsure if we are going to keep watching, I'll give it a try for a few episodes. Bones is another one that we are wavering on, it was good the first few seasons but they have gotten really big on the continuing story ARCs instead of it just being a different story every episode. But all the shows lately seem to be doing that. We were another one that was probably going to stop watching Castle had it not been cancelled.

I watched one episode of "The Catch," & I just couldn't get into it.

Also, the last season of "How to Get Away with Murder" was the last season for me. As fascinating as Viola Davis is to watch, I just don't like any of the characters.

I watched the first episode of the Catch and gave up. I couldn't get over the fact that this smart woman wouldn't run a background screen on a man she was dating, never mind after he proposed. She didn't know anything about his background other than what he told her and she just believed him.

I gave up on Once upon a Time last year. I got tired of people switching from "good" to "bad" (or vice versa and back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter