TV quest

AllisonY2K

sweetlikeapeach
There should be a rule about vague quest questions/tasks. I was trying to do the TV quest and after not being able to get back into the room where I needed to walk over an atom, I got stuck on one question and just said "oh forget it."

I had to make a friend, okay no problem. then the next task was to "say good bye to him or her because it's time to go"

I tried every variation (except the one that was correct) of the above phrase with no avail. arg, I never thought of trying " i g2g". that might have been it.

but still. did anyone get through this or have a difficult time with it? Normally I hate to give up on quests but if I can't figure it out, or if the question says to go 'here' and no picture shows up (happened on some other quests) then I don't see the point wasting my time.

he might have meant: "get rid of your friend" lol

This has to be one of the most vague quests I've ever seen. I tried all variations -- to say goodbye to your new friend, you just had to wave.

Honestly, I end up giving up on a lot of them. Of course, I like the prizes, but on the ones I do finish I end up about 257 place and there is no prize for that. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I had to give up on Ranch's quest today, on the second trask. I couldn't find the gold mickey head. I walked over every section of the room it was possible to walk, 3-4 times, and never found it. I sat in chairs, and walked through teleporters in case he sat something in it. Nothing. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

once I did one that told me to get on the train by the snow monster. I never did figure that one out. I even tried getting on the monorail.

It's fun to see the author points and base them off how many people win a day or so.. but I'd love to see a stat on how many people quit quests too! :rolleyes1

I don't need names.. just a number on the ownage. :thumbsup2

I actually finished this one, but it was tough. Not because it was hard, but the questions were all vague...

ie
Do TV's Dance?
Answer Yes...

Grr...

i will now also be trying it!

i am really really bad at them so ill never finish it can someone post all the answers?

swimmingneno said:
i will now also be trying it!

i am really really bad at them so ill never finish it can someone post all the answers?
I can't even do the Watch TV one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter