Tutto italia vs via Napoli dinner

Kirstyn

Earning My Ears
Hi. Which restaurant is better for a first time visit for a family of 5, italia or Napoli? Thank you!

If you enjoy pizza (especially authentic, wood fired, thin crust) then go to Via Napoli. If you prefer pasta dishes, go to Tutto Italia. Both are excellent. I consider Tutto Italia slightly more upscale in terms of decor and it is a little quieter. It depends which fits your family better.

I chose Tutto over Napoli for the exact reasons Terra provides above and we really enjoyed it. The service was fabulous and food was yummy.

I personally like the decor at Via Napoli better. I also like the food better at Via....for both pizza and pasta. its DELICIOUS! Dont get me wrong, Tutto has good pasta too. I just like Via a lot more. We cant resist but to go every trip.

My fave dishes are the candele pasta, quattro fromaggi, and the pepperoni pizza. YUM!

I personally like the decor at Via Napoli better. I also like the food better at Via....for both pizza and pasta. its DELICIOUS! Dont get me wrong, Tutto has good pasta too. I just like Via a lot more. We cant resist but to go every trip.

My fave dishes are the candele pasta, quattro fromaggi, and the pepperoni pizza. YUM!

OK, now you're just making me hungry! :P By the way, love your avatar!

Another vote for via Napoli. I've never been able to move beyond the pizza to anything else on the menu, because it is that good. It's a great place to share too

They're both Italian. Can't go wrong. I like eating at Via Napoli and speaking my broken Italian to them. They are pretty good sports. It is neat too when you get someone from your part of Italy...Abbruzzi and Napoli.

Italy_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

We ate at Tutto Italia today for lunch. The food was disappointing, and I doubt we'll go back for a while. There's no way it was cooked to order. We'll stick with Via Napoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter