Tutto Italia pics

jetsetter90

<font color=blue>You didn't try to toggle your tag
We had reservations at Tutto Italia for 6:30 on Feb 19 but got there earlier, around 5 and were seated within 5 minutes. The food was very good especially if you’re on the dining plan. We were on the DxDP so appy included. We were 3 adults and 1 child.
The waiter did tell us that they will be closing soon and knocking everything down to rebuild. He didn’t get into great detail…seemed a bit busy..but he said they will be building a pizzeria area Italian style…wood burning oven or similar he pointed towards the outdoor area and said they will be tearing down the rest and redoing the inside. He seemed happy about it being his words “a bit more serious place”. I asked what he meant and he said no more singing. Service was good.
Here are pics.
mozzarella.JPG
11394pizza-thumb.JPG

Childs appy Mozzarella Sticks and entree Pizza.

salmon.JPG

spagetti.JPG

DH had Carpaccio di Salmone and Spaghetti con Vongole

DS and I shared the appy for 2 it was very good.
appy2.JPG

I had the Costolette di Agnello and DS had the Chicken cutlet Milanese
lamb.JPG
milanese.JPG

For dessert we had blood orange sorbet, mocha tiramisu and bigne.
sorbet.JPG

tiramisu.JPG

cream.JPG

Our bill came to $191 before tip since that is no longer included. Just with this dinner the DxDP was well worth it for us. If this stays 1 credit we will definately do this again.

BTW the Abbondanza was not on the menu.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Thank you for this! We are headed there in April...have ADR's so they better be open then!

Thanks for the great review and pics!!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to go there in May... maybe we can squeeze in a reservation for October too?!?!

Great pics!
We will be there over the weekend. I'll be doin' the Tutto Happy Tap Dance. :lmao: :dance3:
I will see if anything is said when and if about the closing too.
Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter