Tutto Italia or Yak N Yeti???

Stacie96

Mouseketeer
I am getting ready to make my ADRs in a couple of weeks and cannot decide between Tutto Italia or Yak N Yeti. We have not eaten at either one before and looking forward to trying a different restaurant. I have seen such good reviews for both restaurants and cannot decide. What do you all think??

Thanks!!!

I have heard that Yak & Yeti TS was very good. I can tell you that the CS was below average

Tutto Italia was a good italian restaurant. Expensive but pretty good

Both restaurants are good but in my opinion Tutto Italia is way overpriced. I'd go with Yak and Yeti just for the cream cheese wontons :cloud9:

Tutto Italia is tied with Wolfgang Puck Cafe as our best WDW meal of all time. Yak & Yeti was, IMO, just okay. My vote is for Tutto!

They are both good but I would choose Italian over Asian any day

Not sure if price matters or not, but Tutto Italia would be probably double what Yak and Yeti would be. If that is not a factor, Tutto Italia, hands down, for food, service and atmosphere.

Have never been to Y and Y but Tutto was hands down our favorite meal when we went in 08. I have already booked it for our trip in Nov....

We love it!

Thanks :thumbsup2 for all the opinions! I was leaning towards Tutto and you guys just helped me make the decision to try Tutto. Now all I have to worry about is that the system will work on 10/27 when I get up at 2:00amCST to make my ADRS :sad2:

Been to both and no ? Tutto is definately far better. I couldn't even compare them.

Tutto was one of the best meals of our last trip. We didn't have a great experience at Y&Y but do plan to try it again this year partly because of the reviews here on the Dis and partly because we almost always give restaurants a second chance.

I'm glad you made your decision, OP! When I saw your thread, I thought, oh, now THERE's a real dilemma! We absolutely LOVED Y&Y in Feb, but Tutto looks SOO good, too (haven't been, yet!).

Hope you have a great time, and make sure to start planning your return trip when you get home so you can try Y&Y next time!!! :thumbsup2

I would go with Tutto. The food was expensive, but very good. The atmosphere is a nice Italian restaurant. Yak and Yeti is good, but we felt the food we have received has been rather overpriced and comparable to the asian you would get at the mall food court. The restaurant is themed very well and there's lots of quirky decor to look at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter