Tutto Italia or Via Napoli

Akliebert

Mouseketeer
I can't decide which to choose. We have been to Tutto Italia many times and love. I would like to try Via Napoli but worried that it won't be as good. We love Italian food. Have you tried Via Napoli and did you like it?

We had pizza there and we loved it.. The desserts were great as well... we're planning to go back on our next trip!

I like Via Napoli better than Tutto. Neither are as good as Il Mulino but I'd pick Napoli second. I had pizza, no dessert. The pizza was similar to what we had in Italy which I prefer over the American version of pizza so I was quite happy with it.

Via Napoli is great. Everything was delicious, from the appetizers (we had the mini rice balls), to the entrees (DW and I split our pizza and pasta dish), and on through the desserts. Try it with no worries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter