• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tutto Italia or Le Cellier?

thecolorofthewind13

Earning My Ears
Our trip isn't coming up until May but I've been making reservations and I just wanted to know people's thoughts on Tutto Italia vs. Le Cellier. Earlier I heard fantastic things about Tutto Italia and I guess it's going downhill because I've heard awful things about it as well. So if you had to pick an option which would it be? Two people in our party will be on the DDP, but one will not. Thanks! :goodvibes

We have dined at Tutto three times and each time the food was awesome! We like Le Cellier too but I prefer Italian to steak

This September we tried Le Cellier for the first time. It by far was the best meal of the entire week. We were there for lunch right when they opened. The food and service was unbelievable!!! Next year we aren't doing free dining, but will probably pay out of pocket for lunch there again!

Le Cellier....hands down. Always a great meal....Tutto has been hit or miss for me. Sept 2008 I had a great meal at Tutto's...Sept 2009 not so great

We've been to both and will be going back to Le Cellier before we return to Tutto (and we love Italian). We felt that the food at Tutto was just adequate and the service was nowhere near as friendly and accommodating as at Le Cellier.

I think you are going to hear good and bad things about every single place!

We ate at Tutto last year, and it was yummy. The service was great, atmosphere was nice.

We also ate at Le Cellier last year and this year. Last year it was my favorite meal of the trip...I had the filet. This year it was NOT good IMO...but I got the chicken sandwich.

So it probably will depend on what kind of food you want to eat. If you do go to Le Cellier though, I would stick with the steaks!

We ate at Le Cellier for the first time last Friday. It was the absolute best steak we have ever had, and we've had some good steaks in the past. This was our best meal all week and we did the deluxe plan so we ate at 18 different places. My husband said he wants to eat at Le Cellier for every meal on our next trip he loved it so much. Also, the chocolate moose was delicious, as was the bread they bring before the meal. I had a ceasar salad for the appetizer and it was great. My husband got the tomato stack which he loved as well -just wished the "stack" had more tomato.

As long as you like steak, Le Cellier hands-down. It is my favorite place to eat in the parks.

This Sept. DH and I spent 10 days at WDW. My 'best' meal while we were there was the pan-seared scallops at Le Cellier. DH's favorite meal was the veal ravioli at Tutto. (I was not feeling well while we were at Tutto, so I remember nothing about my meal there.)

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I think it depends on your personal eating preferences. Last year we were on the Deluxe Dining Plan and ate at over 24 sit down restaurants. Tutto was BY FAR hands down the best restaurant we ate at the entire week. Le Cellier was okay but I think it is over rated in general. However, I'm not a heavy meat eater and when I do eat meat it is usually chicken not beef. My husband who is a heavy meat eater enjoyed Le Cellier much more than I did but either was he still preferred Tutto.

My pick would be Le Cellier. We did not enjoy our experience at Tutto. I did not like the lasagne, it was just average. I thought the atmosphere there was extremely hectic and it was also very loud. That was the only time we dined there, so maybe it was an off night. We may give it another try, but not for awhile. Le Cellier on the other hand we have always had great food and service, so that would be my choice.

Friends don't let friends eat at Tutto Italia, especially if it's choosing between Le Cellier and Tutto Italia.

You can't go wrong with either in my opinon. I have heard bad things about Tutto, but found them to be completely untrue. I am an Italian and have gone with my parents (who were both born in Italy) and their food is good. Also as for service, since we spoke italian to all the servers, we found them pleasant and enjoyable. I bet half the times they may not understand what you are saying therefore u regard them as not a good service! On my last trip we ate at Tutto 3 times! and LeCellier twice (would have been more but hard to get reservations) Those are my 2 favorite places to go for dinner

Just ate at both .... Tuesday at Le Celier and last Thurs at Tutto. Both were FABULOUS!!!!! We were a party of 11 at Tutto - 6 adults and 5 kids, all very different tastes and backgrounds (both my parents were born in Italy) and everyone loved it. My kids slurped up their spaghetti and meatballs and the kids mozzarella sticks had the adults fighting for a taste. My pasta (with sweet Italian sausage) was so yummy I ate the entire thing. I had the dessert sampler - yummy! Both my fil and dh had the lobster ravioli - loved it! My mil and girlfriend both had the lasagna - they really enjoyed it, just couldn't finish it.
Le Celier - incredible as always. We were a party of 7 this time (4 adults and 3 kids) The steaks were so tender, my risotto was heavenly. Exceptional service, great desserts, perfect Canadian wines. My nephew loved his pizza and both my kids inhaled their steaks.
I would have to say - choose both! :rotfl2:

Okay I'm loving all of the replies! I just wanted to say we are big steak lovers but we also love Italian. My stepfather is Italian so I really wanted to at at Tutto Italia for him but he also loves steak. I'd love to hear more opinions even though I think I've already made my decision :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter