Tutto Italia - Delizioso

Brewersprts

Mouseketeer
Guess I'm on a dining review roll right now.

I had never eaten at Tutto Italia before this past trip, we ate at Via Napoli because young kids will eat pizza way before they'll eat italian food.

I walked in with high expectations almost expecting to be disappointed. The restaurant itself is beautiful. The interior theming is gorgeous.

The food was amazing. I was blown away. Some of the best food I have ever eaten in my entire life.

I ordered a caeser salad. It looked different than any salad I've ever had but it was delicious. It was a heart of romaine that was kind of saturated with great tasting caeser dressing. It must have been fresh made. On top was some fresh shaved Parmesan cheese and some fresh cracked pepper. It also came with a small piece of crostini bread that had some type of crushed olive or/and anchovy stuff on it. Whatever it was, it was delicious.

My entree, which I can't remember the name of, was simple but delicious. It consisted of ziti with a tomato sauce, along with some fresh Roma tomatoes, fresh basil, and mozzarella and Parmesan on top. It was great. Such a simple dish but when made fresh with good ingredients make for a great entree. I tried some of the others entrees, a ravioli dish, some spaghetti, etc and it was all superb.

With dinner we also had some bread with olive oil and balsamic dinner. It was very good.

For desert I shared a cannolo (yes, one is called a cannolo, multiples are cannoli) and some gelato. Both were incredible. Many places do not make cannoli correctly but these definitely were. The sweetend ricotta was so good. And on the plate were a small fork and knife made of cinnamon. The gelato was incredible. I had one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of stracciatella.

If you love Italian food, you should absolutely try this place. It will make you regret you ever thought Olive Garden was good food.

Here are some pics.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man. No love for Tutto? It is such an amazing restaurant. It's not cheap but if you like italian food, it is absolutely worth it.

I am late to this thread, lol, but hate seeing Tutto getting no love, lol! We, love love love this place!! It is so awesome, and we eat here twice each trip now, usually once for dinner, then once for lunch where we eat outside on their patio. We usually do one 10 day trip in Dec, but we are making a sudden quick trip for the 24 hr MK day event, and the first thing I did was grab a Tutto ressie, which I was lucky to find one! (even on such a short 4 day trip, we considered going here twice!). I'm so excited I don't have to wait another 8 months for the fabulous Lasagna!! It has such a great flavor and creamy texture! Mmmmmm!! I usually don't get lasagna at a restaurant as I prefer my own, usually other places are just rather blah, nothing exciting. Tutto's Lasagna is just so so amazing! DD24 gets the Ravioli di Ricotta with a creamy parmesan sauce that is just wonderful(sometimes the menu changes, but this dish is always there in some form, with the same sauce but maybe different noodles). Now we tend to stick with the same things we love, but I'm sure the other dishes are wonderful, as well. I'd like to get my lasagna and a side of the dish DD24 gets, it's hard to just get one or two small bites, lol. We enjoy the appetizers they serve, and usually don't get dessert as we are so full! We've always had great food here and great service. And the young Italian waiters with Italian accents don't hurt, either. They do a great job and help make it a great experience!

Lasagna alla bolognese
image.jpg
Ravioli di Ricotta
image.jpg
Italian Flag throwers
image.jpg

Last edited:

Or try Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. You can order off the Tutto Italia menu and you won't need a reservation. Easier to share or just try something rather than getting a full blown meal too. And if you like wine, you'll love the place!!

How do you think Tutto is for tween-age kids? The restaurant, not the wine cellar. :o

I went in 2011 and loved the food! I prefer Tutto to Via Napoli. The lasagna I had at Via in 2013 was little cold and flavorless. So OP, I'm with you!

We have a reservation for Tutto this May and I must say that every picture of food from here I see looks so delicious!

We enjoyed Via Napoli on the last two trips but I decided to try Tutto instead this time around. Really looking forward to it now.
THANKS!!

I've never been here but it looks amazing, is it kid friendly or more of an adult restaurant? As in, I won't take my kids to Flying Fish, or Yatchsman, Jiko etc. I consider those adult restaurants at least for my children.

We love it = I had the Caesar salad and the Cod for my entrée and it was wonderful. The atmosphere is great too.

I ate there around 13 years ago and enjoyed it, it may be time to go back:)

Hmm, personally I would think it's family friendly. I do remember families with kids when we were there for lunch in Dec, when we ate outside. It was nice, but definitely casual, but in the way via napoli is. I think inside it would be as well, as I've seen a number of families at some of the big tables inside. I don't think this is as, hmmm, adult like as yachtsman or jiko. Plus, I always think of Italian families - they like to have everyone around the table, and I think of this restaurant that way as well. It's nice, but not super fancy. Then again, it's not a counter service either.

Last edited:
Thank you for the review. Trying it for the first time this year. Looking forward to it

We enjoyed our meals here, as did my 5 year old nephew. It's not a place that made us uncomfortable having him there. Plus, he loves spaghetti (when he's in town my dad has to make him his spaghetti and meatballs) . We make our own pasta sauces, and we were all pleased with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter