Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar

BabsBunny

Mouseketeer
A year or two ago we stopped in to Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar for a drink before dinner and ended up staying for dinner. Loved it.

We want to go back in January, and I see they don't accept reservations. Has anyone ever had a hard time getting a table as a walk in? It will be just two of us.

TIA!

Not a very good sampling but we were able to walk in for dinner the four days we tried it in mid-August 2013. We were only a party of two, but there would have been room if we were a 4 top. We had a long stay at BC and found it really convenient. I don't think I would count on getting a table if it wasn't a short walk, but I hope for the best for you.

Depends on the time of day. If it's during peak dining hours, it might require a wait since, as you know, the place isn't huge. That being said, we've not had an issue getting in at various times. Go for a slightly early dinner and enjoy a drink or two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter