Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

You made it walking around at Epcot til 11am w/o any caffeine???? Didn't you have a blazing headache??? I can't make it til 11am on a normal day. Forget about it if I'm walking around Disney!!!

Is it just me or do those manatees look pretty equal sized yet they have a 775 lb weight difference? :confused3

I think I might be downplaying how cranky I really was. I had a headache, I was tired and I just couldn't function. Usually I am really good about having soda in the morning but I totally blanked on it.

In person, they looked a lot different in size!

I have to say that while I was enjoying the Nemo attractions I kept thinking of the MeMom clan and certain little girl's love for Nemo. :)

553204475_MUvsJ-M.jpg

After making our way through the longest line queue every for Nemo, we hopped aboard our clamshell. We both tried to take photos but we didn't have much success.

553204585_hYimk-M.jpg

See...I tried. Jen returned with my soda which I was so very grateful for, she called Philip and a CM came over to ask us some survey questions. It wasn't too long until we were feeling rejuvenated from our caffeine break and we were on our way to Spaceship Earth.

You'll have to ride with with Brooklynn someday and watch her face. She really soaks it all in and is always happy when Nemo is safe and sound!

It is hard to get good pictures in there. The jellyfish show up decently and Mr. Ray showed up for me okay last time, but overall, not a great place for pictures.

We are always happy to answer survey questions. Once, Jill got $75 Disney dollars for going to a little question and answer session that she would glady have done for free!

Ooooo! I love this update, LL! I love manatees too. I think they are pretty- in an oogly sort of way :laughing:. I agree it's so sad about propeller damage.

I couldn't make it 'til 11 w/o caffeine! No way! I def. need that!!!

Great update. Thanks for the Kim Possible pic. Lance cant wait to do this in August.

I guess I have never been to the upstairs viewing area for the manatees. We could stay and watch them forever.

Wow, Jen-that is an amazing shot. Where were you standing to get that pic?

I'm glad someone else feels the same way, I was starting to feel outnumbered. :lmao:

I always felt the same way. I'm always reading these trip reports with everyone raving about how moving and how much they love Illuminations. I so much prefer Wishes and Fantasmic! I'm glad I'm not the only one either. :)

Yeah for an update! :) I'm keeping a log of all the things we need to see on our next trip! It's amazing how many cool things there are to see that I seem to forget about as soon as I get there.

LL, do you remember this pic from SeaWorld from my TR?
FLtrip423.jpg

I just love how the boys have their faces planted against the glass to get a look at them!

That's an awesome story about your keychain! OH, and I too don't know how you made it that long without caffiene. On Sunday, we had run out of coffee :scared1: so I went without in the morning. I did a grocery run and around 11:00 I just HAD to make a pot because I just felt all out of sorts without it!

Gee, now I really am needing a pop, I think I'll run to the lounge and fix this!

My DH loves Mantatees too....also known as Sea cows..correct me if I'm wrong? They are an ugly kind of cute creature!!! Sorry you couldn't find a stuffed animal of one there, that's surprising. Uh oh, I'm seeing a trend, no bunny and no mantatee for LL? Boo!!! :(

11 a.m and no soda!!! That's the 1st thing I hit in my refillable cup...DIET COKE!!!!:thumbsup2

I have been know to take Exedrin when I need a caffeine fix.
I love the manatees too, they seem like such gentle creatures that are so innocent, and the harm that comes to them seems so unfair!

I'm sorry you were cranky, as much as we love Disney, and as much as we plan, we can't control everything and sometimes that crankiness does creep in....:sad2:

Crankiness? I know all about crankiness at Disney. ;)

Great update!!! Loved your manatee stories!!! I didn't know there were any at the Seas -- will need to fix that on our next trip.

Ah, the Kim Possible Mission Center -- the bane of my existence...:rolleyes1

A surprise update! Great timing after a yucky day at work. I've always liked manatees as well and love your key chain story. Good thing you figured out the cure to your crankiness! Do I interpret correctly that you did not try the Kim Possible game during your trip?

And, CP- quit torturing us with hints and start your TR!! ;) :hug:

GREAT MANATEE UPDATE LL!!

You took some fantastic pics too:goodvibes I've seen the manatees there before...but the tank is always dark... I guess i show up after bedtime:confused3

I can barely get outta bed without caffeine! i'd croak if i had to wait til almost noon!!!

P

Great update! I don't think I knew they had manatees at the Seas! They are so cute. I was going to say if you love them so much you should go visit Sea World, but after reading your story I guess you have!

Awww, that is so cute!

Uh yeah, cranky? HA! Look, I do drink diet coke after 11am, but there is a REASON why I have a single button espresso machine in my kitchen... I shudder to think how I must carry on those days when I discover that the Starbucks bean bag is empty... :upsidedow

Hey, I really liked the light fixtures!!! CUTE!

Just signing on~

I'm thinking that I need to give eating in France another try... that grilled cheese looked to die for! Yummo! Love the light fixtures!

LL, you and I are alike. Although I do like coffee, my main source of caffeine (and sugar) comes from Dr Pepper or any other caffeinated soda pop.

LL:

I am "sort-of" caught up on your TR. I really have to reread some things at home because I can't see any of your pics today at work. I have a new computer in my office (actually an old new computer if you catch my drift), but I don't see any pics. uggghhhhh! And I have been far too busy with post trip clean up and restoration at my house to really dis right now. I hate that. Why is there so much stuff to put away after a trip??????? Why is there so much wash to do after a trip??????? (especially when I did two loads at Kidani).

OK - enough ranting. Can't wait to see the pics and hope you get you mom added to your reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter