• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House?

We've done this breakfast twice: once in May 2007 when it was still at Resturantasauras and again in December 2007 after it had moved to The Tusker House. We enjoyed it both times! Expect to see Donald, Daisy, Mickey & Goofy. The juice they serve as soon as you sit down is delicious!

i just booked an ADR here for own upcoming trip, im soo exicted!!!

the menu is normal breafast food with african hints and twists, the menu has already been posted

as another PP said there's the speical juice, you get which i cant wait to try, jambo jusice or jungle juice or something

the characters vary, usually four of them either donald, daisy, mcikey, pluto or goofy. i think it normaly varies between either goofy or pluto the other three all usually the same. i think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter