Tusker House

kato0627

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to breakfast at Tusker House? I looked at the menu and it seems like there are not any choices for children (picky ones). Do they have the normal pancakes etc.... Thanks

I haven't been there yet, but there is a review of it on the "Alaskan's at Disney" reviews above, and I've seen it reviewed a couple other times on reviews I've read the last couple of days.

If you don't want to search through all the reports, a lot of people put a list of restaurants they're reviewing in the first post of the thread.

There was a lot of the usual breakfast food for picky eaters. Mickey waffles, sausages, eggs, etc. I guess I just didn't pay too much attention to the usual fare because I wanted different foods. The carved ham was very good. Lots of pastries. I think someone would be practically impossible to feed if they couldn't find a fair amount of food at TH.

There was a lot of the usual breakfast food for picky eaters. Mickey waffles, sausages, eggs, etc. I guess I just didn't pay too much attention to the usual fare because I wanted different foods. The carved ham was very good. Lots of pastries. I think someone would be practically impossible to feed if they couldn't find a fair amount of food at TH.

mmmmmmm, I hope I can get ADRs for this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter