1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Tusker House:What time does lunch start?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by AliceinMaryland, Feb 2, 2013.

1. AliceinMaryland

AliceinMaryland Mouseketeer

I tried looking this up elsewhere but I kept getting conflicting answers. According to my reservation it says breakfast 10:45. Now what I found on the net is that lunch starts at 10:30, another said lunch starts at 11:30. Does anyone know when they start serving lunch? I'm really just curious if we will be getting both breakfast and lunch foods.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jturling

jturling Mouseketeer

My wife and two of the kids had a 11:20 reservation a couple of weeks ago they ended up with both foods out.

4. Dis703

Dis703 DIS Veteran

According to the Disney reservation site the last breakfast reservation is at 10:55 and lunch starts at 11am. I actually emailed to ask about the food that will be out as we have a 10:55 and they said that it will be a transitional time to about 11:30 with both breakfast and lunch available, but breakfast will become limited.

5. AliceinMaryland

Alrighty, good to know! It looks like we might have a few lunch items to pick from then. I've read a lot of reviewers that said they had to wait a few min when they showed up on time for their ressie so maybe we will get taken a little later than 10:45 and we will get both breakfast and lunch. My husband is not a breakfast eater and will be happy if he can get some lunch grub :) Thanks you for the replies!

6. anjalee6

anjalee6 DIS Veteran

The last time we were there our reservation was for 11:00 am. We had to wait until about 11:30 for lunch items to be put out. We really didn't want breakfast food so we didn't start eating lunch until 11:30 am. I felt like for us it was a waste of time to eat early. If I had known it was going to be transitional then I would have waited to book lunch until later. Just keep this in mind if you don't want a brunch.

7. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Common sense is so rare, should be a Super Power.

TrustTheScupper:
    . . . lunch is 11:15am-3:00pm
    . . . just changed

8. AliceinMaryland

Ok great thank you! I will trust the scupper LOL!

9. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

We had brunch there last year, and I will be booking the same ADR this month for our August trip. I was going to try for 11:05 but now I will push it a little to be sure we have a lunch ADR.