• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House or Ohana for Breakfast

He2Mommy

Earning My Ears
I have never been to either one, and am having a hard time deciding between the two. Please give me some opinions so that I can finalize today. Thanks in advance for your help!

I am trying to decide as well - I am leaning towards Tusker House because of the menu. Corned beef hash and cheese blintzes are hard to say no to.

ETA: I wonder though if they really open at 1130 as said here

I've done both and for us it's Ohana. Not that Tusker house was bad, It's just so much more relaxing to have the food brought to you! Then you don't have to time buffet dashes with character pictures. :-)

I haven't done 'Ohana but have enjoyed both times we did Tusker House. It is also great to be in the park early and if you have an early enough breakfast, you can be one of the first ones on Kilimanjaro Safari.

We try to to do both when we go...Tusker House has more of a selection..fabulous in fact but then Ohanas was nice having the food brought to us. Ohanas was more rushed for us. The characters didnt spend much time at our table at all!!! Was very disappointed there...Mickey didnt even stay around long enough to get pics with all the kids at our table. But we did enjoy it very muc..goinf back in a couple of weeks.

I am trying to decide as well - I am leaning towards Tusker House because of the menu. Corned beef hash and cheese blintzes are hard to say no to.

ETA: I wonder though if they really open at 1130 as said here

I have typically had a 8AM ADR. That must be the lunch hours on that link.

11:30 adr is for lunch and no caracters

altough they are both really good, I would pick Ohana. The food is served family style at the table so no buffet and the caracter interaction with my girls was awesome. Stitch decided to do a new hairdo to one of my girls and then pretended to sign her head. We laughed soooo much. She still talks about it everyday. It was one of the precious moments during our vacation.

In Tusker defence, the food was really good and the juice so YUMMY. But for me it was harder to do since it was the trip where I was alone with my triplets 4yo and buffets were not the best option.

We did both of these on our last trip and loved them both. If I had to choose I would pick Tusker house though it is a tough decision. The food at tusker house is so good and there is a bigger selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter