• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House/Nemo show ?

dddisrunner

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me the particulars with the Lunch at Tusker House and getting tickets for the 3:00 ish showing of Nemo at the AK? I cannot find the info on it! Thanks!:goodvibes

I just booked a few weeks ago for lunch this coming Sunday at Tusker House. I was told, that if you make an ADR for between 1:00-2:00pm you get reserved seats for Nemo.

...and you still need to get to Nemo pretty early (30-45 minutes) early to get a decent seat. Guess that beats getting their an hour plus early but it does not save an incredible amount of time. Tusker House was great.:goodvibes

I just booked lunch there for the nemo VIP seating. I booked for 6/27. The rep told me that the time changed, and that the reservation window for the VIP seating is now between 1:50 and I think 2:45. I got a 1:50. She said that they may be playing the show later in the day during the summer. The disney site DID say 1:00-1:40 booking for VIP seating for the 3:00 show...but i guess that changed.:goodvibes

guess I will need to add tusker house for an adr also......... don't want to miss nemo!!

I just booked lunch there for the nemo VIP seating. I booked for 6/27. The rep told me that the time changed, and that the reservation window for the VIP seating is now between 1:50 and I think 2:45. I got a 1:50. She said that they may be playing the show later in the day during the summer. The disney site DID say 1:00-1:40 booking for VIP seating for the 3:00 show...but i guess that changed.:goodvibes

I couldn't find anything on the Disney site--do you (or anyone) have a link? I checked allearsnet and they're still reporting 1:00-1:40, which is the time frame I chose for my August ADR. I'd hate to miss it if they changed the times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter