Tusker House lunch or T-Rex dinner?

We have been to both two times and although we love T Rex in terms of the experience the food and the character interaction at Tusker house were absolutely wonderful. That would be my vote hands down. You can always go through T Rex and look at the shop and sort of experience some of the moving dinosaurs without eating there.

I think I'm in the minority here, but both my hubby and I were unimpressed with T-Rex. My kids didn't love it, nor did they hate it. I'd go with Tusker house if it were my decision!

Tusker House, hands down! There's characters, it's a buffet (more food for the price, and a variety of things) some of the dishes also have an African flair to them as well and theyre great!!

Tusker... we were VERY disappointed in T-Rex. While the atmosphere was cool and the kids liked it, the service was horrible and the food was mediocre at best. Not worth the chaos...

I was disappointed with tusker lunch. I just didnt care for the selection. Id go with TRex. We never had a bad meal there. And I love the atmosphere! Esp the ice room.

Do you have kids who want characters? We were at Tusker yesterday. Great food as always. But pure bedlam with small children.

And we walked by T Rex tonight. Looked like hundreds waiting to get in. If you want quieter, a different choice? If you want characters and better food Tusker. If you want dinosaurs, don't go at peak hours.

Absolutely Tusker House and then you can plan on spending the day at AK. Character interaction is great, food is delicious and a fantastic assortment.

If you choose T-Rex at least you can say you been there, done that.

We love both.

We usually do T-Rex on our first day. We check in get settled then head to DTD.

On an AK day we will usually have lunch at TH it one of our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter