Tusker House lunch or 1900 Park Fare dinner?

PrincessWhite

Earning My Ears
We are deciding between these two for our next trip and was wondering which one has better food? We like good character interaction but the quality of food is more important to us.

We are deciding between these two for our next trip and was wondering which one has better food? We like good character interaction but the quality of food is more important to us.

I think either one is a good choice based on food. TH is more unique but 1900 PF has a nice dinner buffet that has some different options as well. The characters at both have always been great during our meals but we love the step family so we'd probably pick 1900 PF just based on them.

We have been to both.

TH definetly has some different options, not your standard Disney buffett fare. The character interaction is great and reminds me of CM; they even have a parade.

1900 PF dinner had the most hilarious characters; the evil stepsisters were a hoot and really joked around with DS. The buffett fare was ok, but not super special in my opinion.

Basically I'd call it a draw between the two.

I personally had a horrible experience with Tusker House. My husband and I both felt super sick after eating there, and literally felt like staying in our room for the rest of the night. Probably doesn't happen often, but I am not going there again. I would pick 1900

Military Wife & Disney Lover. be there December 15-18.

We recently were working on the same decision. We like more unusual (it seems like we cook food from a different country every night) food, so we decided to go with Tusker House. The "foodie" websites seem to favor it over 1900.

See that is where I am struggling. We are more of a meat and potatoes kind of family, but I have read so many great reviews of Tusker house and just decent reviews of 1900 park fare.

It seems like they have plenty of meat and potato type food, but they also serve some authentic African food. I love that because my kids can eat typical stuff, but also try a bite or two of more adventurous things.

We've never been to Tusker House though we have to 1900 park fare and loved the food and characters.It's now my dd's favorite buffet because it has sushi :thumbsup2

We LOVE Tusker House and will be there for the 3rd year in a row for lunch in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter