Tusker House Late Reservation

figmentfan814

DIS Veteran
We are going to be at WDW at the beginning of March and I made our dining reservations a few months ago. Now that the park hours are out I noticed that the day we are eating at Tusker House (5:20 p.m. reservation) the park closes at 5:00 p.m. Do I need to make an earlier reservation? I have been in restaurants many times at park closing, but have never had one that had a seating which started after the park closed. Any thoughts and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't think you need to worry. If you rely on their transportation you should still be fine.

I would think that it would be a relaxing meal, and then when you leave it shouldn't be to crowded.

Thanks, that is what I am thinking too. I think we'll plan to head over to the restaurant a little early to be on the safe side.

That is what we would do.

Enjoy.

By the way....we are from Michigan too!! Southeast corner....enjoy that summer weather. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter