• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House help needed

jennyjinx3

DIS Veteran
Hi All

I am making ADR's in the morning, and we want to go to Tusker House this time. Looking for opinions on breakfast and lunch....also if we eat a late breakfast, when is the last time available? If we do the late breakfast, does the food quality go down by the time they are nearing the end of breakfast?

Thanks for any info!:)

I have read that going the hour between breakfast and lunch that sometimes you get to try both.

We'll be doing breakfast at 10:15 - mainly because the time change is gonna hit us on this morning!

We'll arrive at the park when it opens and do some of the big rides and then eat at TH.

If you go on the "make a reservation" it will show you the times meals are served :)

Thanks for the reply! :goodvibes I did make the reservation this morning and chose 10:30 am for breakfast. We will be arriving the day before and spending the evening at MK, so I thought this would give us plenty of time to get up and not feel rushed. I am excited (and so are the DD's) to see Daisy at a character meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter