• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House for character lunch

sunflowerfields

Mouseketeer
I am seeing good comments about the Tusker House character breakfast. We are going for lunch at 11:20. Is the lunch character meal good also? Will the kids get to walk around with the characters at lunch too?

Is the lunch character meal good also?
. . . lunch is pretty good
. . . even if they didn't have characters

Will the kids get to walk around with the characters at lunch too?
. . . characters come to the table
. . . kids are not allowed to walk around with them
. . . it causes too many problems
. . . it would detract from time spent at tables
. . . some kids at tables might get less attention
. . . so kids have to wait at the table for the characters
. . . the handlers make sure characters are not followed

We did lunch at TH on our last trip and we really loved it. The food was delicious and the character interaction was awesome! We're going again in September and we made reservations for it again.

Tusker House for lunch has become our must do restaurant for our AK day. We love everything about it. We used to have breakfast here but then decided to try lunch and that is what we have been doing ever since.The food is really good and unique, however even the pickiest person can find something on the buffet. As for the character interaction, it is great....you will get a picture with Donald before you go inside to be seated, then Daisy, Goofy, and Mickey comes around to your table. At one point during your meal, there is a parade that the characters will lead the kids around the restaurant while they are holding maraca type instruments.

It sounds like it will be really fun. Thanks for the answers. I didn't word that quite right though, the parade is what I meant by the kids walking around with the characters. I know they will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter